'Mansplaining'

21 hours ago, teachercd said:

I was wondering why that poster admitted that they were "gotten", it almost never happens.  Usually it just goes back and forth over and over.  Shoot sometimes posters will actually show stats or video evidence of things and people still say they don't agree.  

It's pretty clear RedDenver was being facetious, teach.

Scrolling through some of the last few pages here, you've done a fairly consistent job of contributing, contributing/trolling or just flat out trolling. I think it's probably for the best if you stop involving yourself in this thread.

• Plus1 3
7 hours ago, Enhance said:

Scrolling through some of the last few pages here, you've done a fairly consistent job of contributing, contributing/trolling or just flat out trolling. I think it's probably for the best if you stop involving yourself in this thread.

I guess this is a decent/small enough first step towards the realization that it isn't isolated to this thread.

So far as I can tell, nobody has issued a report from this thread, and since the main forum has been a bucket of fun the last couple of weeks, there's a lot of stuff we're going to miss without some community policing. I implore everyone to use the report function and give a detailed explanation of the situation to help the leadership team make a determination.

• Plus1 1

7 minutes ago, Enhance said:

So far as I can tell, nobody has issued a report from this thread, and since the main forum has been a bucket of fun the last couple of weeks, there's a lot of stuff we're going to miss without some community policing. I implore everyone to use the report function and give a detailed explanation of the situation to help the leadership team make a determination.

I mean... imagine if I reported people in a topic I started about "Mansplaining."

Anyway, I thought of reporting every post he made (everywhere - not just here), because he's always like this, but I didn't want the mods to ban me.

Womansplaining is also a thing. In the example cited, it's where pretentious liberals explain to women that if they don't vote for other women, they are traitors to their gender. There are innumerable examples of Blacksplaining, where pretentious liberals explain to black voters that if they don't vote for liberals, they are traitors to their race.

Mansplaining, as we all seem to agree, is largely a made-up phenomenon. 

39 minutes ago, tfree32 said:

Womansplaining is also a thing. In the example cited, it's where pretentious liberals explain to women that if they don't vote for other women, they are traitors to their gender. There are innumerable examples of Blacksplaining, where pretentious liberals explain to black voters that if they don't vote for liberals, they are traitors to their race.

Image result for that didn't make sense gif

• Plus1 1
2 hours ago, tfree32 said:

61bL5J4S-VL._SY550_.jpg

• Plus1 2

2 hours ago, tfree32 said:

Haha! Epic fail.