Racism - It's a real thing.

On 8/9/2021 at 10:49 AM, RedDenver said:

This is so stupid.

I have seen teachers get "forced" to take down pictures before as well.  Bikini pictures, pictures of drinking, of smoking Hookah, of wearing overalls and holding a shotgun.  All of these photos were turned into the principal by crazy parents.  Just another reason why non-teachers should not have input on anything in the school system.

On 8/9/2021 at 4:52 PM, Archy1221 said:

This is one of those many instances where the racism card gets played and not warranted.  Good on Whitlock for calling the race hustler Crump out.   Crump could do better to find the actual racism where it exists, not this. 

I am economically on the left, but s#!t like this pushes me right on social issues. Im so sick of this woke BS. 

Some dude at the Rockies game the other night almost had his life ruined because of the woke twitter mob who thought he called a Marlins player the N word when he was trying to get the attention of the mascot named “Dinger”. Im sick of it!

• Plus1 4

4 minutes ago, RedDenver said:

That's not at all what I'm saying. It's the removal of choice that I disagree with.

I know.  You want choice, just like rush said, even if you don't do anything, you want the choice.

I mean, get you like to disagree with me (even though you don't) but there is no need to disagree with Rush.

• Plus1 1
2 hours ago, Frott Scost said:

I am economically on the left, but s#!t like this pushes me right on social issues. Im so sick of this woke BS. 

Some dude at the Rockies game the other night almost had his life ruined because of the woke twitter mob who thought he called a Marlins player the N word when he was trying to get the attention of the mascot named “Dinger”. Im sick of it!

The baseball game would make a great Curb Your Enthusiasm episode 

• Plus1 1

A turn of events:o

https://www.thebulwark.com/voting-machine-tampering-is-coming-from-inside-the-maga-house/

Voting Machine Tampering Is Coming From Inside The MAGA House

Colorado County Clerk Tina Peters May Have Committed The Very Crime She Accused The Left Of Committing

After months of being promised by the former President and his stooges that Dominion Voting Systems had RIGGED the election, we finally have our first credible investigation into voting machine tampering.

The lede in Monday’s Grand Junction Sentinel brings the Kraken: “The Mesa County Clerk’s Office is under investigation…for a breach in security over its election system.”

A breach! It’s Happening!!!

But no, the breach wasn’t coming from the anti-Trump deep state. Instead, the clerk who is under investigation for tampering with the county election system is Tina Peters, a fervent supporter of Donald Trump and amateur vaccine science aficionado, who appears to have executed a self-own of historic proportion.

• Oh Yeah! 1