** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

2 minutes ago, Huskers93-97 said:

Guys these UCF fans on the board who are adamant believe UCF is a better job than Nebraska. I personally cannot even take people who truly believe that serious. Being a top 5 all time winning program we should not even entertain such ridiculous thoughts and stoop ourselves into conversation with them trying to convince them why they are delusional 

Riley has really nose dived this program.

1 minute ago, BoneyardHusker said:

Riley has really nose dived this program.

And it is still a superior gig compared to UCF. We have elite facilities, fan support, life skills, tradition etc etc etc. 

To even try and argue that your school is a superior gig to that is asinine when you are a group of 5 school. I can admit USC, LSU, tOSU are better gigs that NU in the grand scheme of things. 

On a side note I am so sick and tired of these headlines saying "Frost says talks with Nebraska are false" etc it takes what was said and makes it sound like he turned it down. That is completely out of context and lazy journalism 

• Plus1 2
Just now, Huskers93-97 said:

That doesn't take away the wins, tradition, booster backing, financial stability, big ten $$, facilities etc etc 

No but really since 2001 what has this program done on the field to stay relevant in college football? Add in the last 3 years and we are plummeting.

Just now, BoneyardHusker said:

No but really since 2001 what has this program done on the field to stay relevant in college football? Add in the last 3 years and we are plummeting.

That is the one thing we have been missing, we are like many other bluebloods in the fact that we are a sleeping giant. Every blueblood has gone through it 

• Plus1 1
Just now, Hedley Lamarr said:

That is the one thing we have been missing, we are like many other bluebloods in the fact that we are a sleeping giant. Every blueblood has gone through it 

It's what makes this hire so important. Obviously we all know that. Just hope it's Frost because anyone else is going to be a big disappointment and the new coaches first job will have to be to unite the fan base.

2 minutes ago, jessica0 said:

You are trolling. Not cool. 

Sorry, I don't meant to, just ready for Nov. 25 to get here and the uncertainty about the entire situation has made me craving any positive news about Frost to Nebraska and even if sometimes your "sources" may come across as comical, any positive news is good news at this point.

Just now, BoneyardHusker said:

It's what makes this hire so important. Obviously we all know that. Just hope it's Frost because anyone else is going to be a big disappointment and the new coaches first job will have to be to unite the fan base.

I think Frost would have the easiest job in uniting the fanbase and like I have said before he is our next HC. You can take it to the bank. However if a coach comes in and wins it does everything Scott could do. Scott will just be able to unite the fanbase by simply being Scott Frost. 

1 minute ago, Hedley Lamarr said:

I think Frost would have the easiest job in uniting the fanbase and like I have said before he is our next HC. You can take it to the bank. However if a coach comes in and wins it does everything Scott could do. Scott will just be able to unite the fanbase by simply being Scott Frost. 

I know if another coach comes in here and wins the fan base will be united. The issue will be the patience of waiting for that until next season, if they are to win next season. We as fans have been patient for more then a decade, and keep being told to be patient. Frost named as head coach and instantly there is unity, excitement, and hope, and even if next year we got 5,6,7 wins the fans will still be excited for the future because it is Frost. You bring in another coach and try to sell us patience and he goes 5,6,7 wins next year and we will be back to Riley year 1 type feeling.

• Plus1 1