Positives from this season

8 hours ago, ladyhawke said:

This reminds me of when my girls were young and would argue with each other. I would sit them down on the top step of the stairs and to,d them they couldn't get up until they apologized to each other. My oldest pipes up and says, 'I'm SORRY that she is such a brat!'  And no, it doesn't count.

Line them up and spank em Ladyhawke.  They're being bratty again.

• Plus1 1

Geez people...there's lots of positives about this season.  Here's my Top 10 reasons to stay positive:

1.  You're not Kansas

2.  There are so many channels showing so much football that you can give up and switch over to a better game instantly

3.  All the replays slows the game down so much you can run down to the store for a 12 pack and not miss a minute of the game

4.  You won't feel obligated to buy a Husker Highlight DVD at the end of the season

5.  You're get a chance to rake the leaves

6.  You can take a real vacation instead of going to Chicago or Detroit to see a 2nd tier bowl game

7.  The old people in the stands have quit yelling at you to sit down during the game.

8.  You don't have to wait till halftime to take a big dump

9.  There should be plenty of season tickets available next year

10.  Trump hasn't mentioned you

Hope that helps...

• Plus1 1

The main positive of this season?  Is that it is close to being done in another few weeks.  Our program (i.e. Dumpster Fire) is like the bad part of a neighborhood which a realtor does not want you to see.....move along, nothing to see here.  SE being gone is a positive.  A very few shining bright spots by a few players is encouraging.  That is about it....Hip Hip Hooray, Hip Hip Hooray, Hip Hip Hooray