Im honestly more mad at this board right now.

6 minutes ago, teachercd said:

No...Bo could actually win games.  People want to rip him and I get that but you can't really rip his overall record.

He could win games, just not when they counted, and he could lose any game too. That being said I always felt we had a fighting chance going into any game, and there was always potential for new highs before every season but the last one.

He was an average coach with major character flaws. His time here was over; for him, the fans, and the administration 

Edited by ZRod
  • Plus1 2

Just now, ZRod said:

He could win games, just not when they counted, and he could lose any game too. That being said I always felt we had a fighting chance going into any game, and there was always potential for new highs before every season but the last one.

He was an average coach with major character flaws. His time came to here was over for him, the fans, and the administration 

Agreed.

I don't care about the flaws if they win (none of us actually do) but Bo was not the answer.

3 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Seriiusly????

it was shocking the one time he beat Wisconsin. 

The reat eat of the time it was pretty predictable that he would melt down on the sidelines and then the team would melt down on the field. 

I guess I mentally blocked out regular season Whisky games. But everything I said above strands. 

3 hours ago, MacNCheeze said:

This place used to be shut down after a loss, no one could get in to read anything let alone post anything.  Now what, hardly a whisper, its apathy this is what we have become as a team, a fanbase.  Even when you knew bo was on the way out this place still shut down but  now its gotten that bad that no one gives a crap anymore.  I just dont understand it.

I heard Mike Riley and team are at Dairy Queen right now, if you hurry, I'm sure he'd buy you a sundae too.

Wait.....so somebody is upset with me, a fan, because I’m not upset enough, because I’m apathetic because this football product sucks?  Because I slept through most of today’s game because that is how interesting I find this style of play? Meh....whatever. Shoot me a PM when we get a coach that knows his ass from a hole in the ground.

Edited by El Diaco
  • Plus1 1

I will always be a Husker fan no matter what happens. I bleed husker red and my loyalty to my Huskers will never waiver but things have to change.

Mike Riley and his coaching crew of candy crush manthletes are erasing a once proud husker nation. 

This season alone, we got beat by Oregon who is a horrible team that got slapped around in the PAC12. We lost to NIU who lost this week to Toledo. Mike Riley got us to the point where I honestly can’t see us beating any team soundly. If we played Baylor next week, I am willing to bet that Riley and co will find a way to make Baylor look like the New England Patriots. He has managed to kill all our hopes and dreams. The sooner we get rid of this cancer, the better. 

And yes, he is the nicest cancer I have seen for those who still point out that he is a nice man. A nice man that cashes millions so that he can take the team for ice cream after losses. 

Can I get ice cream too? I feel depressed.