The Democrat Utopia

15 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

He's asking for a recount.  Now, if she's not going through the appropriate channels, fine.  But, I fail to see how a recount is stealing the election.  Is she asking Pelosi to disqualify certain votes or leave certain votes out?  I seem to remember that being suggested by someone before.

There already was a recount

• Plus1 1

14 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

He's asking for a recount.  Now, if she's not going through the appropriate channels, fine.  But, I fail to see how a recount is stealing the election.  Is she asking Pelosi to disqualify certain votes or leave certain votes out?  I seem to remember that being suggested by someone before.

22 votes were not counted - and if they had been counted, those votes would have given Hart the lead. Any challenge would have to be over those votes, and why they were not counted. If they are invalid ballots, the Dem loses. 

Apparently this is covered under the Federal Contested Elections Act. So this is legal, it's at least a prima facie valid concern, and is not "stealing" an election in any way. 

• Plus1 1
3 minutes ago, knapplc said:

22 votes were not counted - and if they had been counted, those votes would have given Hart the lead. Any challenge would have to be over those votes, and why they were not counted. If they are invalid ballots, the Dem loses. 

Apparently this is covered under the Federal Contested Elections Act. So this is legal, it's at least a prima facie valid concern, and is not "stealing" an election in any way. 

Any challenge should have gone through the Iowa court system 

• Plus1 1

So the Democrats, the supposed party of amoral baby murderers, cannibals, and pedophiles, are calling for the resignation of one of their most high profile leaders but the Republicans, the guardians of all that is holy in Merika, said nothing, nada, zip, zero about their Dear Leader's well documented predatory behavior.   

Any Trumpets care to help me figure out the difference here?  I'll wait.

• Plus1 4
  • Haha 1
  • Fire 1
4 hours ago, Scarlet said:

So the Democrats, the supposed party of amoral baby murderers, cannibals, and pedophiles, are calling for the resignation of one of their most high profile leaders but the Republicans, the guardians of all that is holy in Merika, said nothing, nada, zip, zero about their Dear Leader's well documented predatory behavior.   

Any Trumpets care to help me figure out the difference here?  I'll wait.

I don’t think musical instruments know how to talk or figure things out 

• Plus1 2