The Democrat Utopia

On 7/2/2022 at 5:16 PM, funhusker said:

Because half of America thinks “liberal” is an insult.  When it’s actually what our system and values is based on, entirely.

I tend to view it more like the terms liberal vs leftist...

Much like the terms conservative vs far right.

One term is okay, even if we don't agree. The other is cuckoo for cocoa puffs.

• Plus1 1

11 minutes ago, suh_fan93 said:

Yeah, look, I am SOOOOO pro-abortion more than anyone on this site.  But she sucks at getting her point across...

Just stand up there and say "do any of you dorks think there is ever a reason for an abortion?"  all of them (I think) will say yes.  

Then just go "then you are pro choice you f#&%ing losers, so shut the f#&% up" and pull the mic off and drop it.

23 minutes ago, teachercd said:

Yeah, look, I am SOOOOO pro-abortion more than anyone on this site.  But she sucks at getting her point across...

Just stand up there and say "do any of you dorks think there is ever a reason for an abortion?"  all of them (I think) will say yes.  

Then just go "then you are pro choice you f#&%ing losers, so shut the f#&% up" and pull the mic off and drop it.

Or just do what she did.

• Plus1 3
9 minutes ago, suh_fan93 said:

Or just do what she did.

Again, I am more pro choice than anyone, probably ever...and listening to her was lame.  It did nothing for me because she missed the point.

1.  Say if you think that there is ANY reason for an abortion, you are pro choice and not pro life, so that makes you a liar.  We saw it here on this site and literally no pro-lifer could get out of that web.

2.  Don't try the "uterus" game...just say "If you are a dude, your opinion doesn't matter, so f#&% off, dork"

And don't, ever, do the raise your voice bit, it is bad theater and doesn't work. 

I mean, it has like 6,000 likes...it was too long and lame.  It should have 6 million likes.

39 minutes ago, teachercd said:

And don't, ever, do the raise your voice bit, it is bad theater and doesn't work. 

So do you say the same thing to yourself or out loud whenever Republican's on the floor yell whatever nonsense their babbling on about?????   

It is was her choice to voice what she wanted to the way she wanted to within her allotted time.  Seems like her audience there appreciated it as well along with a whole lotta people on social media.

No one is forcing you to listen.

• Plus1 1
3 minutes ago, suh_fan93 said:

So do you say the same thing to yourself whenever Republican's on the floor yell whatever nonsense their babbling on about?    

It is was her choice to voice what she wanted to the way she wanted to within her allotted time.  Seems like her audience appreciated it as well and along with a lot of people on social media.

No one is forcing you to listen...

Long speeches are always bad.

Raising your voice is lame, yes when R's do it, it is lame.  It is always lame.  Unless maybe you are Braveheart.  

I agree, no one is forcing me to listen, that is part of the problem.  Great "speeches" for lack of a better term, are things you feel like you have to listen to.

I agree with everything she is saying, she just sucked at saying it.  It was like a bad JV speech competition.  

And again...6.000 likes...when it should be at 6 million.  We both agree with that, right?  And we both agree that pro-life "but" = pro choice. 

26 minutes ago, suh_fan93 said:

And in other breaking news American's political IQ hasn't increased a single bit lol.

Not arguing against this.  But what makes you say that?

I voted for Biden over Trump.  And will almost certainly vote for him again if he decides to run again and makes it to the general.

But I absolutely  want a different Dem candidate.

• Plus1 1