The Democrat Utopia

15 minutes ago, Lorewarn said:

A right-wing activist purposefully protesting and trolling by trying to prove a point isn't the evidence you think it is.

I don't see it as out of the realm of possibility in any way.  He just set an untouchable mark for any biological female as he adhered to the admittance rules provided.  I'm making no commentary on right or wrong, it is what happened and lends me to believe it is no out of the realm of possibility again or elsewhere.   

If you want to keep guardrails to NCAA or Olympics, and you have rules and policy language that will never change, then yes, you could state those entities are protected.  

• Plus1 1

6 hours ago, commando said:

i build homes in eastern nebraska.  you might be suprised how many times we have found where someone has taken a dump on the construction site.   one time they did it on the stairs.  it's not just california where that stuff happens.no matter what fox news tells you

Wasn't there a mad pooper in Colorado running around crapping in people's front lawns?

I lived in San Francisco for 15 years and still get into the city a couple times a month. Fun place. 

There's definitely a homeless problem, and human s#!t is the most visceral and appalling part of homelessness, so it gets a lot of play and exaggeration. It's a big city problem shared by a lot of other big cities, and the roots of homelessness go to a lot of sources, one of them being the increasingly uneven distribution of wealth. Because big cities typically have Democratic mayors, the right loves to play the s#!t card, but they could just as easily look at the seeds sown by decades of dismantling social services, sheltering the wealth of the wealthy, and having other towns buy their homeless one-way tickets to San Francisco. They could also look at the opioid and meth epidemic that has swept through rural and red communities, and double-check if any of those folks s#!t their pants. 

Lot of sadness in small towns, too. 

• Plus1 1
13 minutes ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

and having other towns buy their homeless one-way tickets to San Francisco.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/09/14/us/homeless-busing-seattle-san-francisco.html

San Francisco’s “Homeward Bound” program, started more than a decade ago when Gov. Gavin Newsom of California was the city’s mayor, transports hundreds of people a year. 

In San Francisco, city officials checking on people in the month after busing them out of town found that while many had found a place to live, others were unreachable, missing, in jail or had already returned to homelessness. 

• Fire 1

How do trans advocates feel about transitioning males competing in women's sports?  Males are winning golf, swimming, weightlifting, combat sports (recently saw one fracture a woman's skull in MMA).

Maybe let them compete against one another?  

WH Title 9 - loss of funding for non compliance.  

EDIT: With links

https://www.foxnews.com/media/biden-admin-releases-new-title-ix-rules-bars-states-banning-transgender-students-competing-sports?spot_im_scroll_to_comments=true&spot_im_highlight_immediate=true

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
7 hours ago, DefenderAO said:

Pathetic

What's pathetic?  He was found guilty of murder by a jury of his peers.  Are you saying a jury trial is pathetic?  Or that he killed an innocent man?  Or that he'd probably not be going to jail if he hadn't had an twitchy trigger finger?  Or if he hadn't incited a response from the protesters by driving his car into the protest? 

The video in the Twitter thread you posted doesn't show anything other than him driving rapidly into to protest, people responding and gunshots break out immediately.  FAFO it seems to me but I wasn't in the jury and neither were you or the Daily Caller source you provided complete with the racist/antisemitic tropes like "BLM mob" and "Soros-backed DA".  

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.kxan.com/news/local/austin/daniel-perry-found-guilty-of-murder-in-protesters-death/amp/

Just to provide some context into your martyr.  

According to state prosecutors, Perry openly discussed his anti-protest feelings on social media. They said he had a conversation with a family friend a few weeks prior to the Austin BLM protest on July 25, about a protest in Seattle, where a driver drove into a crowd and killed a protester.

Prosecutors said in this conversation with his friend, Perry agreed someone could and should claim self-defense even if they incited a crowd.

• Plus1 3