Listening to Big Red Reaction..

I had one cousin at Thanksgiving dinner last night insisting we keep him. Went on and on with the same excuses.... needs more time, etc...

So these people do exist. 

Of course I find most of his personal and political opinions to be abhorrent and he's had two bad marriages so I don't really trust his judgement on most things.

24 minutes ago, CheeseHusker said:

I had one cousin at Thanksgiving dinner last night insisting we keep him. Went on and on with the same excuses.... needs more time, etc...

So these people do exist. 

Of course I find most of his personal and political opinions to be abhorrent and he's had two bad marriages so I don't really trust his judgement on most things.

If everyone else is crazy then...

Rumor out here in Oregon is that Riley is lobbying to keep his job tonight.......Good recruiting classes, needs more time, blah blah.  I can't imagine that Moos will keep him though.  Best of luck in getting Frost if things do go your way this weekend!  We're shakin in our boots about Oregon States next coach......I mean how low can we go when our coach is "mutually" let go after 5 games this season,  unless we get Riley back!  YIKES!!!

• Plus1 1

2 hours ago, Luvmaui said:

Rumor out here in Oregon is that Riley is lobbying to keep his job tonight.......Good recruiting classes, needs more time, blah blah.  I can't imagine that Moos will keep him though.  Best of luck in getting Frost if things do go your way this weekend!  We're shakin in our boots about Oregon States next coach......I mean how low can we go when our coach is "mutually" let go after 5 games this season,  unless we get Riley back!  YIKES!!!

Beau Baldwin is the rumor I keep hearing.  I hope not.  He's the coach who wouldn't let the QB at Eastern Washington use the weightroom after he decided transfer to Oregon.  Spiteful is not a characteristic I look for in people.  

8 hours ago, Luvmaui said:

If you were watching the news instead of posting on HuskerBoard you would have noticed that your team hired Cal's OC last night. :)

I listened to it for the first time all year. I literally got dumber b/c of it. Im pretty sure only callers with IQs under 50 are allowed. There were a couple pimpin for Riley. There was a lady who called in and started with, Im a HUGE husker fan and proceeded to say how with everything going on in the nfl and anthem protests how disappointed she was the players werent on the field for the anthem. Seriously, how "HUGE" of a fan can you be if you dont know its been this way for so long.

14 hours ago, ohiocornhusker said:

My brother in law is the same.  Insisting we need to give Riley more time.  He also thinks we shouldn’t have fired Solitch, so there’s that...

Solich's team finished 10-3 and ranked. It's not just plain unreasonable to think he should have gotten more time. Riley finished 4-8 on a streak of blowout losses. It is just plain unreasonable to think he deserved more time. 

• Plus1 1
On 11/25/2017 at 0:10 AM, secretasianman said:

I tried to listen .. but I can only take so much of Josh’s drivel..

Josh Peterson is a f`ing pain in the ass idiot, constantly intruding on Bishop.  How Peterson has a job is beyond me, hes unlistenable so I dont listen to US Conduct.

Damon Benning ttlt gets on my nerves too.

Edited by Big Red Commie