**BREAKING** Season Ticket Requests Up

Mavric

14 minutes ago, ScottyIce said:

Curious how the seat yourself process will work this spring though. I wouldn't mind moving up a few rows, but worried it will jump to next donation level.

Seat Yourself is really cool.  Can "shop around" to see any seats that are available.  Really easy to use.

21 minutes ago, ScottyIce said:

Sweet.

How does the bonus point system apply to that?

Everyone who signs up for Seat Yourself - you don't have to - is put in order by their donor points.  The person with the most points gets first chance to change/add seats, then the person with the second most, etc.  It just sets the order that you have access to actually choose different seats.  So you'll have a set time that the system will let you select new seats.  However you can see all the seats that are available before it's actually your time to choose.  You don't have to make any changes and you don't have to wait on the people ahead of you in line.  If they haven't made any selection and it's your time to pick, you can pick from anything available.

5 minutes ago, Husker_Bohunk said:

There was a friend of the family back in the 70's that every year tried to get season tickets but never did because he was so far down the waiting list.

If he would have just donated a little per seat he would have jumped over the waiting list. If you want tickets without donation you can be in a waiting list forever. 

4 hours ago, Mavric said:

Everyone who signs up for Seat Yourself - you don't have to - is put in order by their donor points.  The person with the most points gets first chance to change/add seats, then the person with the second most, etc.  It just sets the order that you have access to actually choose different seats.  So you'll have a set time that the system will let you select new seats.  However you can see all the seats that are available before it's actually your time to choose.  You don't have to make any changes and you don't have to wait on the people ahead of you in line.  If they haven't made any selection and it's your time to pick, you can pick from anything available.

I feel like this is clearly answered, but if i sign up for it and do nothing, I would still have my current seats reserved,  correct?

45 minutes ago, ScottyIce said:

I feel like this is clearly answered, but if i sign up for it and do nothing, I would still have my current seats reserved,  correct?

I’m not sure if it was clearly answered or not.  I typed a lot.  But that doesn’t mean I said anything.  :lol:

You are correct.  You can sign up for Seat Yourself, take a look at what’s available but then decide to keep the seats you already have.  I’ve signed up every year but never changed.  I keep hoping a little different spot will come open but no such luck yet.  Maybe this year.

7 minutes ago, Mavric said:

I’m not sure if it was clearly answered or not.  I typed a lot.  But that doesn’t mean I said anything.  :lol:

You are correct.  You can sign up for Seat Yourself, take a look at what’s available but then decide to keep the seats you already have.  I’ve signed up every year but never changed.  I keep hoping a little different spot will come open but no such luck yet.  Maybe this year.

Are you typically looking to just move up a few rows?

that might be all I want to do. I have a low donation, but really good seats IMO. I think I can get a few rows lower before the donation amount increases to 500 per seat

Just now, ScottyIce said:

Are you typically looking to just move up a few rows?

that might be all I want to do. I have a low donation, but really good seats IMO. I think I can get a few rows lower before the donation amount increases to 500 per seat

If I had a chance to move up a couple rows, I would probably do that.

But I’ve mainly been looking to move to a different part of the stadium for the same donation.  Just haven’t gotten that to work yet.