Weird Time for Christians

• 3 weeks later...

4 hours ago, TGHusker said:

This pastor nails it.  He puts the 'trump bible' in its place along with Christian Nationalism.  He makes it clear - the gospel isn't an American gospel but the gospel of Jesus Christ.   Plain and Simple.  It isn't for grifters like Trump.  

Every single MAGAt that thinks they are so Christian for voting for Trump needs to hear this on repeat for about a month.

4 hours ago, TGHusker said:

This pastor nails it.  He puts the 'trump bible' in its place along with Christian Nationalism.  He makes it clear - the gospel isn't an American gospel but the gospel of Jesus Christ.   Plain and Simple.  It isn't for grifters like Trump.  

I'm playing this at my Bible study tomorrow night. 

• Plus1 1
5 hours ago, TGHusker said:

Thanks for posting that!  The fact that the dude is on the south and it seems like a mostly white congregation??  Makes it even better.  I heard a sermon in the same vain 2 summers ago.  Us Lutherans don't jump up and say hallelujah But I almost did.