Do you suppose SF reads this forum?

Kiz

2 hours ago, Redux said:

I read it on his behalf then relay the most important stuff back to him when we play D&D.

wow, you got him to join your group already?  My old college buddies still play in Lincoln, but they're not football fans so they wouldn't care.

Does he whine about low dice rolls?   What's his favorite character class?   I bet he likes playing dwarves.    

:D:D:D:D  :D   :D    

Solich administration: "what is social media?"

Callahan admin: "I'm awesome.  Who cares what those redneck fans are saying on the internet"

Pelini admin: "They said what? - lemme see that.  Pull that up. --- I can't believe the f@cking fairweather fans would post that sh!t.  They can kiss my..... print that up so I can show the team!"

Riley admin: "It's important that we keep a pulse on what the fans want, so we don't ruffle any feathers.  Watch that site."

Frost admin: "Stay off of social media, guys.  I know these fans are passionate about football, but you have to stay focused"

just a guess...

• Plus1 3

I am sure he reads a few comments but there is no doubt that the athetic department employs people to read all the sites, newspapers, etc. and report in on the gossip, rumors, likes and dislikes from all over the place.   Gathering intel is critical to any organization and one that lives and dies on public perception, reputation, popular support, etc. absolutely must pay close attention to not only NU gossip, but generally around the country.  If they don't, they sure as hell should be.  (They are undoubtedly).   

I am confident that they employ one or more of the regular posters on this and the other sites, etc. to attempt to steer the conversation to topics of interest or away from the most vile and negative ones to the extent possible.   They probably support the site in some fashion but just a speculative guess on my part.

3 minutes ago, 84HuskerLaw said:

I am sure he reads a few comments but there is no doubt that the athetic department employs people to read all the sites, newspapers, etc. and report in on the gossip, rumors, likes and dislikes from all over the place.   Gathering intel is critical to any organization and one that lives and dies on public perception, reputation, popular support, etc. absolutely must pay close attention to not only NU gossip, but generally around the country.  If they don't, they sure as hell should be.  (They are undoubtedly).   

I am confident that they employ one or more of the regular posters on this and the other sites, etc. to attempt to steer the conversation to topics of interest or away from the most vile and negative ones to the extent possible.   They probably support the site in some fashion but just a speculative guess on my part.

I'm bankrolled by UNL to surf Huskerboard all day :B)

Don't know if Coach Frost reads this forum, but on the off-chance he does:

Thank you for coming back to Nebraska, coach!  I am more excited for Nebraska football than I have been in 10 years at the minimum.  I love how in your interviews you talk about how much hard work is ahead.  I love how you're not shying away from the immense challenge of fixing Nebraska football.  And finally, I love that the program is finally heading in the right direction.

• Plus1 2

1 hour ago, GamingGlen said:

Passes what on?   How many Frost worshippers have shrines already made for future sainthood promotion into the Nebraska pantheon?  ;)   

And if you're counting, Matt, I do not have one (yet).  :D   

Matt reads and passes the relevant stuff on to his buddy SF, who is much too busy recruiting and coaching UCF to fool around on message boards. It's also possible that Matt is too busy as well and has hired a reader.

On 12/21/2017 at 9:20 PM, Kiz said:

and the other coaches, too.

What do you suppose he thinks of this (as in us) ?

I believe this message board (and all others) are mostly irrelevant to Scott Frost's opinion of the fan base. He knows the same people praising his every move right now will be some of the first people to want to kick him out of town if something goes wrong. I believe Frost knows the fickle nature of this fan base (and sports fans in general) better than most athletes/coaches because of what he experienced at the university.