Russia

the russian FSB is amazing.  they have sifted through all the evidence and caught all 11 of the attackers alive and blamed Ukraine for the attack.  ISIS is wondering what they have to do to get noticed.   lol  

• Haha 1

I see the Russian disinformation bros are out in full force with the narrative that IS is a CIA backed organization and that they carried out the terrorist act in Moscow on behalf of Ukraine and the US.  Like this guy.  

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, Scarlet said:

I see the Russian disinformation bros are out in full force with the narrative that IS is a CIA backed organization and that they carried out the terrorist act in Moscow on behalf of Ukraine and the US.  Like this guy.  

Hey David, the US already did what you said they should do 2 hours before you said they should do it.

• Plus1 2

4 hours ago, Scarlet said:

Now the question we all want to ask:  what kind of mixed emotions is @teachercd feeling?  This is like "ham-a$$" and those damn "*ussian commies" duking it out...

• Haha 2
  • TBH 1
4 hours ago, funhusker said:

Now the question we all want to ask:  what kind of mixed emotions is @teachercd feeling?  This is like "ham-a$$" and those damn "*ussian commies" duking it out...

The good thing for me is that I never have mixed emotions.  

f#&% those commies.  

• Plus1 2
  • TBH 1