Russia

43 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

What is factually incorrect about my post?   What is your definition of reality then?  Cause what I posted is what actually happened.  

nothing you stated in your second paragraph has a to do with the current Ukrainian/Russian issue our country currently faces?  It’s just another “hey look over here” when confronted with the Reality of a Joe Biden presidency and where it has taken us.  That way you don’t have to discuss the actual issues of the people actually in charge.  

how about the 4 years of peace part being false?   russia and ukraine have been shooting since something like 2014or so.    russia has taken territory from ukraine that has over 7,000,000 population.    just because trump was helping russia in that battle doesn't mean there were 4 years of peace.   

• Plus1 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 2
  • Oh Yeah! 1

35 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Oh good god, that’s what the republican talking machine is spewing out?

Not sure as I don’t have a Republican talking machine.  If your asking if those are my thoughts, the answer would be yes.   If you would like to tell me what’s wrong with them instead of being, well, how are you being then great.   Otherwise, why do you even reply?   

• Plus1 1

Telling that the Trumpists are pointing the finger at the President for Putin's imperialistic, expansionist bent which he's signaled and acted on since at least 2007, even though they can't come up with policies themselves that would have put it in check.  Just more rage farming.  Patriots right?

I guess you could count throwing fledgling democracies under the bus and weakening NATO as their road map to international peace...:dunno

• Plus1 6
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

Not sure as I don’t have a Republican talking machine.  If your asking if those are my thoughts, the answer would be yes.   If you would like to tell me what’s wrong with them instead of being, well, how are you being then great.   Otherwise, why do you even reply?   

Putin had no reason to build troops around Ukraine because Trump was doing everything for him.  

Sometimes your posts are so ridiculous that they shouldn't really need much explanation with a response.  They clearly are nothing but....Democrats bad so let's make up stuff to let everyone know how much I think they are bad.

• Plus1 6
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

Putin had no reason to build troops around Ukraine because Trump was doing everything for him.  

Sometimes your posts are so ridiculous that they shouldn't really need much explanation with a response.  They clearly are nothing but....Democrats bad so let's make up stuff to let everyone know how much I think they are bad.

What was Trump doing for him?   

Not arming Ukraine?  Nope

Less NATO funding?  Nope

Nord Stream approval? Nope

So what exactly did Trump do for Russia that they aren’t getting from Biden?   Specifics would be great.   your sound bites are cute and probably gives you lots of laughs but are meaningless stupid attacks.   Have some substance at point.  

• Plus1 1