Russia

2 hours ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

So it's official. If you are a Republican following the GOP agenda, you are now rooting for Vladimir Putin and Russia against the interests of the United States. 

I've lived a long time, man. 

Reagan is turning in his grave, pigs are flying and hell has frozen over.  When I was younger GOPers were accusing the Dems of trending towards communism (actually that accusation was also leveled at Obama). Now the GOP is in bed wt a former communist KGB leader :facepalm:

• Plus1 1

1 hour ago, TGHusker said:

Reagan is turning in his grave, pigs are flying and hell has frozen over.  When I was younger GOPers were accusing the Dems of trending towards communism (actually that accusation was also leveled at Obama). Now the GOP is in bed wt a former communist KGB leader :facepalm:

it's amazing that many of them seem to be cheering on putin as he rebuilds the soviet empire that reagan defeated.    

• Plus1 2

"Russia without question, is our number one geopolitical foe," - Romney

"Russia's economy doesn’t produce anything that anybody wants to buy, except, uh..oil and gas and arms." - Obama

"Folks, when you are at the dinner table, and you see an empty chair across from you... if you only wore one of these masks... near Russia" - Biden

"I love the 80's.  And America" - Putin

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQgQplv--ieDwgqP8Jdb6Up-S-I8J5NJZSO8A&usqp=CAU

• Oh Yeah! 1
11 hours ago, TGHusker said:

"Mr. Putin, REBUILD THIS WALL"

• Plus1 2
  • Oh Yeah! 1

19 minutes ago, knapplc said:

If you don't care, why are you giving it air time, Charlie? You've got a million other things to talk about. You don't even have to bring this up if it's so unimportant.

"Who cares if Hitler invaded the Sudentenland?  They're family"

• Plus1 3
  • Oh Yeah! 1

10 minutes ago, teachercd said:

You mean sanctions?  

My opinion is they need to do more.   I guess what I should say is that I wish Europe could handle this, alone. 

they are already placing sanctions and send arms to ukraine.  what's left besides sending troops to ukraine and war with russia?  

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1
28 minutes ago, knapplc said:

Here is the most-watched cable news personality openly shilling for Putin. 

Why do you think he's doing this, conservative HuskerBoard members?   ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Or, if you're a conservative GOP voter, go ahead and explain to us what America means to you, and the values you think we should uphold. 

• Plus1 2

When the Republican party no longer aligned with my values, I stopped registering as a Republican and stopped supporting them and their politics.

Makes you wonder what it would take for some of our members to stop supporting this party. How wildly does it have to skew to be "too far" for them?

• Plus1 4