Russia

More fodder for Putin's propaganda campaign.  Read the f#&%ing room already.

Is his solution here to "blow Russia to pieces"?  Can you imagine his take if after Putin commits more troops and hardware to his invasion, we use our air power to completely degrade Putin's  dilapidated military?   

• Plus1 2

35 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

Is his solution here to "blow Russia to pieces"?  Can you imagine his take if after Putin commits more troops and hardware to his invasion, we use our air power to completely degrade Putin's  dilapidated military?   

No his solution is to join Putin. Btw didn't he have the nuclear football out at Mara Lago when Xi from China was there?

Sorry if a certain poster is super sensitive, feels very insecure and likes to troll and attack.

This might help to understand.., No one gives a s#!t about ppl they don't give a s#!t about. :) That's why you get no response.

It would be wise to hear that before it becomes deafening.

• Thanks 1
  • Fire 2

3 hours ago, knapplc said:

The silence is deafening.

We hear you. And we hear what you're not saying.

Remember that every time you reply in P&R.

Because we will.

Be nice man, some of these guys may have just now realized Trump was playing them and the country all along. That he was in bed with Russia, that the Steele Dossier was probably right, and he probably was in bed with China too. 

They need time to process that their whole worldview for the last 8 years was a lie. 

• Plus1 3
6 hours ago, Scarlet said:

No the solution is more sanctions after the war has already started :sarcasm

I don't know much, but the sight of 3 Russian personnel vehicles rolling into the city uncontested doesn't make me think Russia's taken over the city. It makes me think the 3 are sitting ducks about to get killed. All of these videos of Russian soldiers not knowing where they're going or why are not all staged.

I was scrolling through Kharkiv news on Twitter and saw a building I recognized. It's 10 yards from where my friend lives. She replied right away on FB that she's ok. In the video there was a shell (or some other bad thing) lodged in a tree, broken windows in a shop front, and a burned out khiosk.

I've been trying to read the translated version of some of the topics here. This one is kinda sad but it's heartening that they still have internet.

Map of bomb-making - Page 2 - Kharkov (kharkovforum.com)

If you translate to English they are talking about the best places to find protection in their homes, how much water they need for an air raid, and what to use to pee in, what the chances are of surviving a bomb from above if you live on the 1st floor. i.e. f#&% war.

My recommendation to everyone. Go out and find that specific place where you will run to hide in case of anything.
Not on the Internet, not the grandmother said, not oh I will get to the subway, but with my feet go and see the nearest place where you can hide. Of course, if there is one near your home. And if not, then work out an alternative plan.
I'm on Saltovka. We've been shooting since five in the morning. All the time. In my house, not just audible, but also shaking glass.
And my house has an iron closed door to the basement.
When they said that there was a big threat of shelling and the Moskovsky district urgently needed to hide, I was faced with the fact that my family was not just not ready to sit somewhere in the basement (despite the collected alarm bags, which by the way we collected at five in the morning to the sound of gunshots), but I do not even know where to run.
And my great gratitude to the neighbors in the next house, who not only took care to open the door to the basement, but also brought the light there, and tried to somehow ennoble so that they could sit.
I'm not asking you to panic, to go to extremes. What's more, I encourage you to sit down, think about it, and carefully fold what you need. And I think it's better to be overjoyed than to miss the right time. You can also take something there in advance.

We will be strong, we will be Ukrainians.

• Plus1 1