Sign in to follow this  
Mavric

*** 2020 Recruiting ***

Hope the staff comes up to MN and takes a look at Jonathan Mann from Rosemount, MN. Kid is fast and big for a WR! Having to coach against him he is good! Interest will start coming I assume.

2 hours ago, Touchdown Tommie said:

Hope the staff comes up to MN and takes a look at Jonathan Mann from Rosemount, MN. Kid is fast and big for a WR! Having to coach against him he is good! Interest will start coming I assume.

You should mail a vhs to Frost

17 minutes ago, BaytownHusker said:

Huskers need to check out RB from North Shore Texas Zack Evans. Kids gonna be a star.

Well he's already rated by 247 at the #5 overall prospect for the 2020 class... Sounds like he has that star potential

2020 could be a huge year for us with OL guys.  We have 3 OT prospects that are 4*s and are very interested in us.  We also have Carson Lee (4*), who projects at C and is very interested also. 

2020 RB Brison Cobbins of Shawnee, KS was a visitor yesterday.  Was at Friday Night Lights this summer and ran the fastest 40.  Ran for 202 yards and three TDs Friday.

• Plus1 1

On 9/2/2018 at 8:46 PM, Mavric said:

2020 RB Brison Cobbins of Shawnee, KS was a visitor yesterday.  Was at Friday Night Lights this summer and ran the fastest 40.  Ran for 202 yards and three TDs Friday.

On ‎9‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 6:22 PM, Mavric said:

This kid is one to keep an eye on.  He is starting to gain a lot of attention from a lot of schools. 

• Plus1 2

58 minutes ago, In the Deed the Glory said:

Really hope we aren't too late on this one.  However, if Frost and Co. could close on the other two Bulldogs they can convince him.

I mean, he is a fairly young player. I would say it’s not too late.

13 hours ago, ScottyIce said:

I mean, he is a fairly young player. I would say it’s not too late.

Well, I'm telling you with fairly reliable information that other schools are way ahead because of earlier interest and offers.

1 hour ago, In the Deed the Glory said:

Well, I'm telling you with fairly reliable information that other schools are way ahead because of earlier interest and offers.

Other schools were way ahead on Henrich and Hickman too. 

I really wish we would get a commitment out of Betts and Corcoran soon. Really start some 20 momentum for us.

2 hours ago, Huskers93-97 said:

Other schools were way ahead on Henrich and Hickman too. 

I really wish we would get a commitment out of Betts and Corcoran soon. Really start some 20 momentum for us.

Right.  I said as much in my original post.  I'm not saying we are out of it, I just wish this would have happened a little sooner.

In the end I think Corcoran will be N. Of course the two in-state schools will try everything in their power to keep him home and he has other big time offers but it seems he has visited Nebraska basically more than everyone else. He is supposed to be back once again for another game here shortly.

9 minutes ago, BartonHusker said:

In the end I think Corcoran will be N. Of course the two in-state schools will try everything in their power to keep him home and he has other big time offers but it seems he has visited Nebraska basically more than everyone else. He is supposed to be back once again for another game here shortly.

I wonder what the record is for most visits without committing?

19 hours ago, Hedley Lamarr said:

Bryan Munson who works for Rivals Husker site's son

I'm glad it's not Roy Munson's son, although he may be good at bowling.

image.jpeg.ceca58bf743e9eee27548fad871b9f77.jpeg