The Trump Economy

Guys, did you ever think youd see the day when the GOP outflanks the democrats on the left? Man the democrats suck at politics. 

Basically Trump is proposing everything Bernie Sanders said to do yesterday and dems are holding it up lol. He is going to win reelection isnt he...

• Plus1 2
57 minutes ago, Frott Scost said:

Guys, did you ever think youd see the day when the GOP outflanks the democrats on the left? Man the democrats suck at politics. 

Basically Trump is proposing everything Bernie Sanders said to do yesterday and dems are holding it up lol. He is going to win reelection isnt he...

Trump fudged up the coronavirus response from the start and is trying to pull a Hail Mary while staring down the biggest crisis since the Great Depression. You’re giving him far too much credit for trying to fix a problem he helped create. Also it ignores the fact that some democrats are calling for as much if not more assistance. These are great right wing talking points though. 

• Plus1 1
13 minutes ago, FrantzHardySwag said:

Trump fudged up the coronavirus response from the start and is trying to pull a Hail Mary while staring down the biggest crisis since the Great Depression. You’re giving him far too much credit for trying to fix a problem he helped create. Also it ignores the fact that some democrats are calling for as much if not more assistance. These are great right wing talking points though. 

Its more of an indictment of dem leadership than credit to Trump. Juat remember that most people dont really pay attention to the details. They just see they are getting money and wont have to pay rent for 2 months when they are laid off. They will attribute it to Trump whether we like it or not. It is great for people, but its bad for people who want him gone in Nov. it pains me to say it. And it all is prob a lie but we will see. 

• Plus1 1

13 minutes ago, FrantzHardySwag said:

You might not like those points, but Trump is doing the same thing that won him the election - outflanking the Dems to the left. His campaign was smoke and mirrors as he didn't deliver, but now that he may be forced to deliver, he could very well win re-election.

• Plus1 1
2 minutes ago, RedDenver said:

You might not like those points, but Trump is doing the same thing that won him the election - outflanking the Dems to the left. His campaign was smoke and mirrors as he didn't deliver, but now that he may be forced to deliver, he could very well win re-election.

Yes. Which is why Bernie was the only chance we had to make sure he couldnt outflank the dem nominee. Bernies proposals are popular as you can see from exit polls, voters just didnt think he was electable because Anderson Cooper and Morning Joe told them so.

2 minutes ago, RedDenver said:

I mean he literally tried to take 700,000 people off food stamps during the coronavirus crisis before a federal judge had to step in, he’s vocally against any socialized medicine, and he called Bernie a communist a month ago. He’s literally just trying to save his own a$$, but I get it, people are dumb.

2 minutes ago, Frott Scost said:

Yes. Which is why Bernie was the only chance we had to make sure he couldnt outflank the dem nominee. Bernies proposals are popular as you can see from exit polls, voters just didnt think he was electable because Anderson Cooper and Morning Joe told them so.

Bernie didn't run a great campaign either. Biden and co. still have time to realize their mistake, plus McConnell and others in the Repub party could sink Trump's move to the left as well. I'm not optimistic for the Dems come Nov., but Trump and the Repubs are at least as good at shooting themselves in the feet.

• Plus1 1
Just now, FrantzHardySwag said:

I mean he literally tried to take 700,000 people off food stamps during the coronavirus crisis before a federal judge had to step in, he’s vocally against any socialized medicine, and he called Bernie a communist a month ago. He’s literally just trying to save his own a$$, but I get it, people are dumb.

Exactly. They only see what they want to see. Which is why Trumps approval rating went up 10 points after impeachment because he won and thats all people saw. 

1 minute ago, RedDenver said:

Bernie didn't run a great campaign either. Biden and co. still have time to realize their mistake, plus McConnell and others in the Repub party could sink Trump's move to the left as well. I'm not optimistic for the Dems come Nov., but Trump and the Repubs are at least as good at shooting themselves in the feet.

Agree