Three Husker Walk-Ons (Reimers, Weinmaster, Mazour) Given Scholarships

7 minutes ago, cheekygeek said:

The article talks about the concussion Mazour had in 2016.  I had no idea he had that bad of a concussion.  Missed 3 1/2 weeks of class due to it, and it nearly ended his football career.  Wow.  

6 minutes ago, 4skers89 said:

So did we have scholarships to give or did some recent departures free up some scholarships? It seemed like the conventional thinking was that the departed player scholarships were tied up for this semester. Congrats either way.

Sedrick King isn't playing this season, and since he never participated in Fall Camp, his scholarship was able to be used.  Add in Watt not qualifying, that's two.  I am not sure where the other one came from, maybe just an extra scholly entering camp.

6 minutes ago, 4skers89 said:

So did we have scholarships to give or did some recent departures free up some scholarships? It seemed like the conventional thinking was that the departed player scholarships were tied up for this semester. Congrats either way.

We had a couple open scholarships from previous departures.

Here's my current list.  Guys in red are new this year (non-freshmen).  Guys crossed out are gone but still count against the 85.

• Plus1 3