*** Official Akron Game Thread ***

Mavric

2 minutes ago, HuskerInLostWages said:

Just had some of my home made salsa....damn wife added salt after I did....it's ruined, thats the theme of gametime today, it's ruined.

Just play it cool and sigh every time you eat a chip. She might do some nice things for ya every game day now cause she'll be reminded by the mishap lol.

And Alabama looks like they're very close to going up 14-0 on the low riders of Louisville with five minutes left in the first quarter. 

EDIT: 'Bama is in. 4 min left in the first quarter, 13-0, pending XP. Louisville's defense looks like they took a page out of Cosgrove's patented 'Ole' run defense. 

6 minutes ago, FTW said:

Just play it cool and sigh every time you eat a chip. She might do some nice things for ya every game day now cause she'll be reminded by the mishap lol.

Oh I can promise you she aint doing nothing nice for me tonight haha.  Kids are at grandma's for the night nd she wanted to go out, I said not a chance my game is on.  She aint happy.