Over-reaction

Best fans in the world? Ha. 

I wish Scott Frost & Company had the power to take away fans’s Husker gear like they can take back a Blackshirt. Some of you would probably be naked. All hat, no cattle when it comes to being a true Cornhusker supporter. We’ve got the right crew in the c$%kpit and they are working to be flying a higher performance jet, in the near future.

• Fire 3
4 minutes ago, krc1995 said:

Fans, in general, are interesting. 90000 will risk their safety and sit for 3 hours in a lightning storm but will leave early when things don’t go their way 

Yes, not only do we have the next Great coach in college football but he loves Nebraska. Whining fans is not going to make frost want to win more. He already has the drive. So the complaining just makes us look petty so don’t do it. We won the frost offseason sweepstakes- so honestly shut up and give him time. 

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 2
44 minutes ago, Huskers93-97 said:

Some on this board and the fan base in general are perfect examples of over reaction. I am not happy we are 0-2. But I think if Martinez was healthy and we played Akron that we are 3-0. We just looked like crap but we played a 3rd string walk on QB. Stop and think about that. 

We have bad habits and a losing culture to break. We look like a better and competitive team so far so there are glimmers of things getting better it will take time to get everything ironed out. We have some stubborn wrinkles that may take time. 

But man do we have some promising young talent. The last 2 weeks I have seen great things out of 2 true freshman in Washington and Martinez- the future is bright. 

Also so let’s not forget we have one of the best young coaches in the country. So chill out- we got the coach to get us there and we can see some young talent. Give it time- Frost has a lot to clean up. 

So, what's an unacceptable outcome for you for the season?