The Angry Violent Right

I guess they're having armed guards at the school on Monday because of her threats.  Over masks.  

How can you defend this?  Our children will now walk by armed guards to go to kindergarten because one of their moms threatened to come shoot up the school.  Over masks.

• Plus1 2
3 minutes ago, NM11046 said:

I guess they're having armed guards at the school on Monday because of her threats.  Over masks.  

How can you defend this?  Our children will now walk by armed guards to go to kindergarten because one of their moms threatened to come shoot up the school.  Over masks.

that wasn't a veiled threat.  i don't understand how she wasn't arrested.   she should at best be out on bail right now.   

• Thanks 1
  • 2 months later...

15 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

It sounds to me like there was definitely something being planned. But, Maybe it was hard to prove to what extent these two were involved. 

More so that the jury thought FBI entrapment vs them coming up with a plan.  

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Well, from that article, I would say the entrapment was BS. 

I’m quite sure the article didn’t get into the weeds of the facts presented in the case and as you can tell just gave a broad overview.  Who knows what you or I would conclude after sitting in the jury box at trial, but this jury concluded the opposite of your BS claim:dunno based on hearing the actual evidence at trial.  

• Plus1 2
4 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

I’m quite sure the article didn’t get into the weeds of the facts presented in the case and as you can tell just gave a broad overview.  Who knows what you or I would conclude after sitting in the jury box at trial, but this jury concluded the opposite of your BS claim:dunno based on hearing the actual evidence at trial.  

Yep….but it did talk about their predisposition. They had talked about doing something long before agents got involved. 

6 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Yep….but it did talk about their predisposition. They had talked about doing something long before agents got involved. 

My guess without knowing the facts at trial, the defense successfully argued whatever comments you are referring to were bluster and FBI agents targeted those people based on the comments and talked them into plotting a kidnapping crime they otherwise wouldn’t have tried 

• Plus1 1