The Angry Violent Right

39 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

What’s the point of chiming in if you wizards claim to already know what will be said:dunno

he did that yesterday and it was posted here yesterday.  yet not 1 of the right wingers could even type a couple words to denounce it it any way.

all they could muster between them all was an insult to the people who said anything about it.   nice going champ.   

• Plus1 1

2 minutes ago, commando said:

he did that yesterday and it was posted here yesterday.  yet not 1 of the right wingers could even type a couple words to denounce it it any way.

all they could muster between them all was an insult to the people who said anything about it.   nice going champ.   

I didn’t realize we were on a reply time frame that was convenient to you champ 

• Fire 1
12 minutes ago, commando said:

i wonder if the FBI will interview Gosar the same way they did Kathy Griffin about this stunt of his?    

Not doing anything to Griffin likely emboldened this stunt by Gosar. 

Either way, both are idiots and aren't helping further the national discourse.

• Plus1 1
1 hour ago, commando said:

Fwiw…I think Gosar should be replaced with a more sensible Republican and no one should lose a committee assignment because they vote for or don’t vote for a bill

• Plus1 1

• 2 weeks later...
And we just had the GOP chairwoman try to take down Joe Biden on border security.....by publicizing the success of his border security. The cluelessness is stunning, not that Republican voters are inclined to notice 

899 lbs of fentanyl and 15,631 lbs of methamphetamine were seized at the southern border in October alone. That much fentanyl is the equivalent of 204 MILLION lethal doses. We need border security!
  • Plus1 1
  • 4 weeks later...