epstein

On 7/2/2020 at 6:22 PM, funhusker said:

Been a while @NM11046, hope all is well!

What's up homies?

Made the decision to step away when Covid got going - it was a different world here on the east coast and I was struggling to deal with the lack of awareness other parts of the country had about it.  It was bad enough trying to explain to my VP who lives in GA that the whole state and all around it were shut down, so no I couldn't go into hospitals to talk to customers, and I anticipated, maybe wrongly that there would be similar attitudes here, so it was best.   Then once you've been away you're waaaaay far behind in threads, so I looked in a couple times and got overwhelmed.

Going to check things out now.  Thanks for checking in!

• Plus1 6

10 minutes ago, NM11046 said:

What's up homies?

Made the decision to step away when Covid got going - it was a different world here on the east coast and I was struggling to deal with the lack of awareness other parts of the country had about it.  It was bad enough trying to explain to my VP who lives in GA that the whole state and all around it were shut down, so no I couldn't go into hospitals to talk to customers, and I anticipated, maybe wrongly that there would be similar attitudes here, so it was best.   Then once you've been away you're waaaaay far behind in threads, so I looked in a couple times and got overwhelmed.

Going to check things out now.  Thanks for checking in!

Phew! :thumbs

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 1
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

6 minutes ago, RedDenver said:

Double standard for the rich vs everyone else

This honestly pisses me off because I can't imagine having to be the woman who had to service this ugly wrinkly old dude, and then she didn't even profit from it and nothing is going to happen to him. This is a f#&%ed up world. 

• Plus1 3
10 hours ago, Moiraine said:

This honestly pisses me off because I can't imagine having to be the woman who had to service this ugly wrinkly old dude, and then she didn't even profit from it and nothing is going to happen to him. This is a f#&%ed up world. 

it's the way it goes.  the super rich jsut keep everything tied up in court  until they can get away with whatever they did.  people run out of money and lose to them...or get tired of the fight and just give up.   it's the biggest flaw in our system.   trump has done it thousands of times.  never been convicted...but has settled and paid millions of $ in fines and promised to "never do that again"...  but he continues doing whatever he likes because he can always lawyer up and use the courts to delay everything and anything

• Plus1 1

51 minutes ago, RedDenver said:

Yes

The correct answer, because what Epstein is credibly accused of is the epitome of "in for a penny, in for a pound."  It doesn't matter if you took advantage of his services once or dozens of times. It's hideously wrong, period. 

The only reason frequency would matter would be for sentencing. From a moral perspective, any involvement with that kind of trafficking is abhorrent. 

• Plus1 2
  • Fire 1
  • 5 months later...
  • 7 months later...