challenge for trump supporters

20 minutes ago, commando said:

are they designed for rating and entertainment?  or maybe something a bit more sinister?   the angst they stir up seems to be by design rather than an accident of "entertainment"

What is an 'accident of "entertainment"'?

Rush Limbaugh is a radio personality.  His advertisers pay him well to maintain ratings, which is their ROI.

If you're looking for political angst on either side of the aisle, it's easy to find.

1 minute ago, TheSker said:

I didn't use the word accident anywhere.  That's your word.

You also put entertainment in quotes.

for gods sake.   talking to you is like talking to the day care kids.   or king donald himself.   

• Plus1 1

1 hour ago, Scarlet Overkill said:

Ok, people, the converse to the thread — what would you do if someone you work with took this challenge?

That's what personnel policies and HR are for.

Most companies have a toll-free hotline. I'd have called it.

7 hours ago, commando said:

are they designed for rating and entertainment?  or maybe something a bit more sinister?   the angst they stir up seems to be by design rather than an accident of "entertainment"

Angst isn't an accident of entertainment, but idk what your question is implying. Outrage is more or less one of the most addictive sensation human beings have, and as such is an effective way to ensure people watch your s#!t. 

So... they are designed for angst, but in service of ratings. 

5 hours ago, Landlord said:

Angst isn't an accident of entertainment, but idk what your question is implying. Outrage is more or less one of the most addictive sensation human beings have, and as such is an effective way to ensure people watch your s#!t. 

So... they are designed for angst, but in service of ratings. 

exactly....the rage is the point.   

10 hours ago, commando said:

and it appears that no trump supporters accepted the challenge.   oh well.   should have known they would not dare be mini trumps

You assume that just because people vote conservative or argue in this forum against some liberal ideologies that they all love Donald Trump. I’ve seen very few people here that vocally support Trump. 

My challenge for you is to argue or be this adamant towards a Trump supporter when you see one in person. Call them a racist, bigot, homophobe, POS, etc. Report back to us. 

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, Waldo said:

You assume that just because people vote conservative or argue in this forum against some liberal ideologies that they all love Donald Trump. I’ve seen very few people here that vocally support Trump. 

My challenge for you is to argue or be this adamant towards a Trump supporter when you see one in person. Call them a racist, bigot, homophobe, POS, etc. Report back to us. 

you should hear my brother and i talk about this issue.   lol.   

2 minutes ago, Waldo said:

and actually....that is not the same.   voting for someone who is like that and supporting them is what is idiotic.   

• Plus1 1