*** Official South Alabama Game Thread ***

Mavric

1 minute ago, lo country said:

This is his worst game as a Husker.  OL and center play hasn't helped.  Roll him out?  I've noticed we haven't shown a lot of offensive creativity.  Maybe it's just an incredibly vanilla game plan in hopes we can squeak out a win.  But right now, regardless, he is playing like some 3rd string QB.  Not like a hypesman contender or leading returning fresh QB...

I don't know if it is the play calling but if you try that mentality, you get snake bit. Hopefully this is a huge wake up call to everybody.

1 minute ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

I already paid for my airfare & hotel :unsure:

Just now, MichiganDad3 said:

It has been a long time since anyone said that ... other than opposing coaches :)

There’s always the Denver Zoo to enjoy.  

2 minutes ago, MichiganDad3 said:

My guess is that officially he is not the #2 because the goal is to redshirt him. If AM get hurt, mu guess is that Luke M. is starting.

I overheard they're not against using the 4 game rule on Luke if Martinez either a) has a horrible game or b) he's injured. I don't wish to bench the starter but at some point he's got to take care of the football.

• Fire 1
Just now, Nebfanatic said:

I think the offense will find a way. This is not Frosts standard. Its encouraging we are winning our first game because of our other phases

That is the good news. If I had to pick between D, O and ST on where to struggle, I would pick the O because I have the most confidence Frost can fix it.

• Plus1 1