we're not that bad...

BoSolich

2 minutes ago, lincoln84 said:

Can I trade for your #1 foam finger?

Ya, I've got some ideas what you can do with that finger.

FYI- #13 Utah was favored by 22 over NIU and then only beat them by 18, 35-17 at home.  I can understand (to some degree) being disillusioned with a game result. But whining that were only favored by so much in an opening line is pretty f#ckin ridiculous. Tells me you just wanna piss and moan.

• Plus1 8

3 minutes ago, twofittyonred said:

I think its sad that some people think that if you debate issues about your team you are "whiny", a "troll" or you're "not a fan"...  I guess the way I look at it is if a person doesn't care about the outcome or the way the team plays, then why the heck do they watch or even care..??

Nice narrative to spin. Equating what I said to people "debating issues". In case you are unable to tell the difference between that and what many have actually been doing since the game ended.....I'm sure no explanation from me would help. Good luck.

• Plus1 6
7 minutes ago, twofittyonred said:

I think its sad that some people think that if you debate issues about your team you are "whiny", a "troll" or you're "not a fan"...  I guess the way I look at it is if a person doesn't care about the outcome or the way the team plays, then why the heck do they watch or even care..??

It’s the defense of people who either refuse to see what is in front of them or has too much tied up to be objective 

• Thanks 1
  • Fire 1
4 minutes ago, JJ Husker said:

Ya, I've got some ideas what you can do with that finger.

FYI- #13 Utah was favored by 22 over NIU and then only beat them by 18, 35-17 at home.  I can understand (to some degree) being disillusioned with a game result. But whining that were only favored by so much in an opening line is pretty f#ckin ridiculous. Tells me you just wanna piss and moan.

Calm down Sally. Someone posed the question that we really don’t know if we are the first half team from Boulder or the second half team. The Vegas point spread kind of settles that argument...for now. Everything will be shown on game day. I am not whining about the point spread. In fact a low one gives us a chance to cover. 

• Plus1 1

1 minute ago, killer cacti said:

The wife & I are going to see them in concert this week. Growing up in the Columbia area, I didn’t realize how big they were.

Not going to lie, I didnt know who he was at the time.  He and the guys were talking to me about their name and I was like "who?".  They bought shots, we bought shots, then they needed to "smoke" which has never been my thing.  Cool as hell but this was 1996.