Scott Fraud

2 hours ago, April Wine said:

couple things here.....it was GAME #5!!!!! and 85% of the center snaps were going over Adrians head. That might be A Coaching issue......I don't know what  the COACHING did to Adrian in the off season but they totally ruined him..............no confidence at all........The offensive line SUCKS!!!  Farniok would be a nice player at a school like Chadron State.  Again coaching.......Frost can stick up for his guys all he wants, and they can whine about how they don't have the talent to compete yet, BULLs#!t!!!!!!!  I have been a Husker FAN for 52yrs and right now being a Husker fan is worse than being  a Cleveland Browns fan!!!!  We probably spend more money on our football team than anyteam in the nation and we have got s#!t results for it.......I didn't expect to win over ohio st but I thought we would compete.   Is it too much to ask that Nebraska with the national spotlight on them(or any other time), not be down 38tozero at halftime against ANYBODY!!!! in our home stadium?

85%.....really?

2 hours ago, April Wine said:

couple things here.....it was GAME #5!!!!! and 85% of the center snaps were going over Adrians head. That might be A Coaching issue......I don't know what  the COACHING did to Adrian in the off season but they totally ruined him..............no confidence at all........The offensive line SUCKS!!!  Farniok would be a nice player at a school like Chadron State.  Again coaching.......Frost can stick up for his guys all he wants, and they can whine about how they don't have the talent to compete yet, BULLs#!t!!!!!!!  I have been a Husker FAN for 52yrs and right now being a Husker fan is worse than being  a Cleveland Browns fan!!!!  We probably spend more money on our football team than anyteam in the nation and we have got s#!t results for it.......I didn't expect to win over ohio st but I thought we would compete.   Is it too much to ask that Nebraska with the national spotlight on them(or any other time), not be down 38tozero at halftime against ANYBODY!!!! in our home stadium?

If you were really a fan of 52 years, your post would reflect some seasoned thought. Instead you reveal I want it now and we deserve it. It kind of make you sound like one of the younger generations.

50 minutes ago, April Wine said:

II really amazes me when you people are confronted with not only a truthful post but anything that goes against your rosy outlook on the football team................lighten up    ban me now for telling it like it is.................

giphy.gif

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Mavric locked this topic