Nebraska's return to the BIG XII

Nebraska Back to the Big XII  

168 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, LumberJackSker said:

What about Wisconsin? They're no blue blood, they have zero national championships in football. That must be the team you actually root for. 

It would appear my name includes Husker and I am posting my concerns for our future success in relation to our conference on a website named huskerboard. You caught me big badger fan.  lol I do enjoy your blue blood theory.  You're right, everyone respects us for being a blue blood. How foolish of me- we are the West's bell cow for that 1997 national title still nice and fresh in everyone's mind

1 minute ago, nic said:

I am sort of an outsider here, but what is with the posts lately? The board is getting bombarded with nonsensical topics. It doesn’t seem like Nebraska fans are doing this.

I suspect that it isn't; I suspect it is either people who have been banned from here before, creating socks to troll us, or Iowa/Colorado/Wisconsin fans coming to troll us. 

• Plus1 3

4 minutes ago, Cdog923 said:

Could we ban them under the "No Political Talk outside of P&R" rule? 

I imagine, with this kind of debut, that a ban may be forthcoming after many more antics, but at the moment I'm sure they'll just be required to change their user name to something less political, like "I Get In Trouble at HuskerMax Too" or something.

• Haha 4

How many schools actually want to be in the Big12? When conference realignment talk happens, it isn't like big time schools are lining up to join that conference. You usually hear about schools exploring other options. I guess there are smaller schools wanting in a P5 conference that would jump at the chance. I understand the tradition but I find it hard to bring up tradition when talking about the current iteration of the Big12 conference. 

• Plus1 4