Nebraska's return to the BIG XII

Nebraska Back to the Big XII  

168 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, knapplc said:

1. Ban this stooge.

2. F-Bomb the Big 8/Big XII and all that heinous stench that goes with it.

3. No school that has left the stank of Texas has wanted to come back. Not their old SWC brethren nor any of us Big 8/Big XII alumnae that left for better pastures. You can ask Arkansas, Missouri, Colorado, Houston, or any of the rest who have left the shadow of Texas BS - do you want to go back? Without exception they will all say no. God, no.

4. Ban this stooge.

5. Don't make me post the articles where the ADs from our former Big 8 "brothers" admit to screwing Nebraska over again. For the umpteenth time. F those guys and all that goes with them.

6. Ban this stooge.

7. (space reserved for things I would say that would get me banned if I didn't have some self-control)

Good job reminding everyone about the reality of what the Big 12 had become. The other North teams were trying to screw us over every chance they got, and jumped at the chance to get help from Texas in doing just that. I agree,  F them and I hope they are Texas's b!tch and get what they deserve. (I don't sound bitter, do I?) :D

• Plus1 2

Money doesn't bring happiness. We have one but not the other. I think we're at a geographical disadvantage in recruiting and also the history we had with those Big XII schools will never be like that in the B1G. 

Most people will simply vote no because of their hatred for Texas, and the greener pastures we've received in the B1G.

13 minutes ago, FTW said:

Money doesn't bring happiness. We have one but not the other. I think we're at a geographical disadvantage in recruiting and also the history we had with those Big XII schools will never be like that in the B1G. 

Most people will simply vote no because of their hatred for Texas, and the greener pastures we've received in the B1G.

When I saw the starting lineup for tUSO offense I noticed the line was from 5 different states (but not Ohio). I commented to my brother they recruit nationally. Get who they want. 

Then I saw our defense lineup and noticed we do too. So we came to the conclusion that both recruit and get who we get but tOSU, under Meyer at least, get the 4-5*. We the 3’s

we recruit nationally, have to!! Guys like Benhart and Noa are changing our narrative. We’re who we want too and they are beginning to, at least on paper and film, can be good players. 

• Fire 1
1 hour ago, B.B. Hemingway said:

Not sure how many 10 year olds roam this particular message board.

I'm not sure what your point is here? I regularly talk to college freshman males, former Nebraska high School football players who don't remember us being in the Big 12.

43 minutes ago, WyoHusker56 said:

I mean after the next conference realignment there's a good chance the Big 12 doesn't exist as it is now, so no. 

Still waiting

2 hours ago, knapplc said:

1. Ban this stooge.

2. F-Bomb the Big 8/Big XII and all that heinous stench that goes with it.

3. No school that has left the stank of Texas has wanted to come back. Not their old SWC brethren nor any of us Big 8/Big XII alumnae that left for better pastures. You can ask Arkansas, Missouri, Colorado, Houston, or any of the rest who have left the shadow of Texas BS - do you want to go back? Without exception they will all say no. God, no.

4. Ban this stooge.

5. Don't make me post the articles where the ADs from our former Big 8 "brothers" admit to screwing Nebraska over again. For the umpteenth time. F those guys and all that goes with them.

6. Ban this stooge.

7. (space reserved for things I would say that would get me banned if I didn't have some self-control)

@DAVIDMAX right here^^^. I simply suggest the university transition us back to the Big12 to tap us back into the southern population specifically Texas and this guy, who has been abusing posters for a decade, responds like this. It is the plea of everyone please, just ban these guys this is the time to move huskerboard forward. Thank you.

• Haha 1
24 minutes ago, FTW said:

Exactly.

15 minutes ago, I am I said:

When I saw the starting lineup for tUSO offense I noticed the line was from 5 different states (but not Ohio). I commented to my brother they recruit nationally. Get who they want. 

Then I saw our defense lineup and noticed we do too. So we came to the conclusion that both recruit and get who we get but tOSU, under Meyer at least, get the 4-5*. We the 3’s

we recruit nationally, have to!! Guys like Benhart and Noa are changing our narrative. We’re who we want too and they are beginning to, at least on paper and film, can be good players. 

I agree to a point. But let's face some facts - the population has shifted south out of the rust belt.  It would be wise to have access to this resource.  It is fair to assume a recruiting advantage when you play in said south and have relative easy travel geographically there i.g Texas. 

2 hours ago, LumberJackSker said:

Yeah it's definitely in the big10s interest to screw over the only traditional power in the western division. I'm sure its great for ratings when northwestern and there dedicated dozens of fans win the division. They even went as far as to push us as the favorite in the west in the off season not out of hope that Nebraska would finally rise to the occasion but to laugh when it falls. 

I love how you completely skip Wisconsin.  Frost said he has the evidence the Big 10 isn't calling games fair. Listen for yourself.

20 minutes ago, HuskerForTrump2020 said:

I love how you completely skip Wisconsin.  Frost said he has the evidence the Big 10 isn't calling games fair. Listen for yourself.

What about Wisconsin? They're no blue blood, they have zero national championships in football. That must be the team you actually root for. 

• Plus1 1