Mike Riley

43 minutes ago, milehighbob said:

Did not recruit and continue to play Martinez. The players don’t respond to frost and we did not lose because of talent. Our coaching is a damn joke and our QB  is not good. Martinez misses open receivers and frost is uninspiring.

power running is our identity. Frost is just as bad as Callahan. Today was the first day I questioned frost. He makes $5 million a year. If anyone of us had these results in our job we would be unemployed 

sarcastic willy wonka GIF

1 hour ago, gobiggergoredder said:

Riley would not have won a game in 2018.  No reason that wouldn’t have continued in 2019.

People have already forgotten that the D in 2017 wanted no part any contact let alone an open field tackle.  I also remember our “stud” tackle getting abused by TN.

I'd like to think Riley would have fired Diaco had Moos kept him.  Diaco was Eichort's hire.  Diaco was the problem in 17.

The "big" boys on defense just stand up waiting for the ball carrier to come to them, then don't close the holes. However on the third and 1 I think the Purdue QB was standing upright short of the line. frost should has questioned it.

The linebackers and corners are Doane level at best.

Barry completely misaligns himself on most plays.

• Plus1 1
1 hour ago, nebraskafatman said:

The "big" boys on defense just stand up waiting for the ball carrier to come to them, then don't close the holes. However on the third and 1 I think the Purdue QB was standing upright short of the line. frost should has questioned it.

The linebackers and corners are Doane level at best.

Barry completely misaligns himself on most plays.

Yes thats why one is going to be drafted in the first few round of the NFL draft

I noticed that Sipple used Riley's "hip hip hooray" as a point of sarcasm in his article about yesterday's game.  He did not mention Riley's name.  Being the classy guy Sipple is. 

My wife mentioned Bill Jennings and his .240 record with the Huskers, followed right away by Devaney's .812 record beginning with many of Jennings' same players.

Scott Frost and crew may be in over their heads.

Just now, Huckleberry Muhammad said:

I noticed that Sipple used Riley's "hip hip hooray" as a point of sarcasm in his article about yesterday's game.  He did not mention Riley's name.  Being the classy guy Sipple is. 

My wife mentioned Bill Jennings and his .240 record with the Huskers, followed right away by Devaney's .812, record beginning with many of Jennings' same players.

Scott Frost and crew are in over their heads.

How many times do we have to say those scenarios aren't created equally and Devany himself said Jennings got talent on the team. Learn your husker history please

3 minutes ago, Nebfanatic said:

How many times do we have to say those scenarios aren't created equally and Devany himself said Jennings got talent on the team. Learn your husker history please

You're using your opinion of my take on Husker history to defend Scott Frost?  You're making my point.  Thank you.

Jennings could not exploit the talent on the team, so Devaney did.  

Just now, Huckleberry Muhammad said:

You're using your opinion of my take on Husker history to defend Scott Frost?  You're making my point.  Thank you. 

Its not an opinion. I can find the Devaney quote if you want. The team Jennings left was talented, Jennings just sucked at in game coaching.