Adrian Martinez Medical Procedure

knapplc

31 minutes ago, madrat said:

Luke and the Noahs all figured it out.  Tristan before that had figured it out.

There's more than one Noah? Also if they figured it out wouldn't they be starting? And Tristan Gebbia had it figured out? What did he exactly have figured out? I mean he figured out how to skip town when his coach got fired.

• Plus1 1
Just now, hskrfan4life said:

And Tristan Gebbia had it figured out? What did he exactly have figured out? I mean he figured out how to skip town when his coach got fired.

Actually, we might have been better off if he had skipped town when his coach was fired. Instead, he took practice reps away from other competitors in spring and fall, only skipping town during game week when he didn't get the start. 

• Plus1 2
51 minutes ago, hskrfan4life said:

There's more than one Noah?

Well...we have the QB "Noah" that has spent time in practice learning it.  Then we have the ship builder who had 40 days to learn how to do it because he was bored out of his mind doing nothing but chores feeding all those animals.  He probably was yelling at his kids to get busy doing chores because he needs to practice sleight of hand.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Ulty said:

Actually, we might have been better off if he had skipped town when his coach was fired. Instead, he took practice reps away from other competitors in spring and fall, only skipping town during game week when he didn't get the start. 

I didn't mind him transferring any more than I did the rest of the Riley guys leaving. But bailing during game week, yeah, that left a bad taste in my mouth.

9 hours ago, hskrfan4life said:

There what is? A coach saying a player who went through surgery should be ready for spring ball? Or does what he says mean Adrian is the starter in 2020? Which if that's the case, I have no idea how you are getting that.

No.  Proof he has been injured and that it is a tangible reason for some of his regression. 

Nothing specific on he injury, but Frost does say he feels AM's play will improve now he will be healthy.

https://247sports.com/college/nebraska/Article/Frost-confirms-Martinez-offseason-surgery-140796459