The Political Cartoon Thread

14 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

I wonder how much of this 'senile Joe' story is just conservative talk show propaganda?  100% :dunno   Yes, Joe isn't sharp as a pin but he did just fine wt the Covid speech last night.  At this point I trust his judgement more than VP Harris.   He's made some good decisions and some I'm concerned about.  My biggest concern about Uncle Joe isn't what is betrayed above, but him getting pushed more to the left than what I thought he'd go.  Granted it isn't as far as progressives desire but again anything seems extreme after 4 years of Trump.   So, I have to sit back and evaluate the positions he's taken in light of the pendulum swing that normally takes place when a different party gains control. 

49 minutes ago, TGHusker said:

I wonder how much of this 'senile Joe' story is just conservative talk show propaganda?  100% :dunno  

Yes, it's 100% made up political crap.  It's laughable that Republicans try to paint Joe as senile or whatever when we just got done with 4 years of their guy blubbering all over himself most of the time.

• Plus1 1

2 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

Yes, it's 100% made up political crap.  It's laughable that Republicans try to paint Joe as senile or whatever when we just got done with 4 years of their guy blubbering all over himself most of the time.

It’s just a cartoon folks.  No need to get upset

• Plus1 2

• 2 weeks later...