The P&R Plague Thread (Covid-19)

21 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

Says the guy with over 11,000 posts...lol

Yeah, but they are not about an old a$$ man and masks.  

They are about gambling, girls, drinking and making fun of people.   You know, hobbies.

Think about it, 3 years ago did you randomly pick out an old man to either rip on or defend that was not a coach or politician?  Of course not.

And I agree, I also need new hobbies! 

55 minutes ago, teachercd said:

It is funny watching people try to crucify Dr F and try to hold him up as the most perfect person either.  You dudes need some new hobbies.

My guess, he is good at his job and also f#&%s up, like all of us.  

Ya, I’m not crucifying Fauci.  Funny how any criticism of him is taken as a huge attack or crucifying him.  When in reality it’s questioning if he made too big of a mistake trusting the Chinese scientists on Covid-19 origins.  Pretty thin skin there I guess.  

• Plus1 1
1 minute ago, Archy1221 said:

Ya, I’m not crucifying Fauci.  Funny how any criticism of him is taken as a huge attack or crucifying him.  When in reality it’s questioning if he made too big of a mistake trusting the Chinese scientists on Covid-19 origins.  Pretty thin skin there I guess.  

Oh it is just a term, I did not mean anything by it.

In the end, the masks are not an issue.  The only issue would be if shutting down was stupid or not.

5 minutes ago, teachercd said:

Oh it is just a term, I did not mean anything by it.

In the end, the masks are not an issue.  The only issue would be if shutting down was stupid or not.

I don’t believe I referenced masks.  Was talking how Covid started 

• Plus1 1

16 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Ooof.  Rough night for ya?  Unusually grouchy it seems.  Plus you do kinda care at least a little since you chimed in earlier:dunno

Dude, I am on your side, I think masks were pointless since 99% of people wore the wrong ones or wore them incorrectly, I think distancing was all that mattered (it was, we know that). but arguing over and over if some old a$$ man was right or wrong, who cares anymore?  It is done.

• Plus1 1
37 minutes ago, teachercd said:

Dude, I am on your side, I think masks were pointless since 99% of people wore the wrong ones or wore them incorrectly, I think distancing was all that mattered (it was, we know that). but arguing over and over if some old a$$ man was right or wrong, who cares anymore?  It is done.

why are you bringing up masks to me?  Just curious as I don’t think I mentioned masks in awhile.  I always wore a mask until vaccinated.  I didn’t see the harm with them but I understand there is a few studies questioning their effectiveness and it’s worth looking into.  

• Plus1 1

7 minutes ago, suh_fan93 said:

If any of you are suddenly missing any forks from your kitchen or if you misplaced your keys now you have your answer...

Bless my doctor and pharmacists friends on the front lines dealing with people like this every day. I don't know what is more funny, the lady talking or no one in the background laughing. 

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1