*** Husker FB Misc Topic bullsh#t Thread ***

17 minutes ago, Mavric said:

Possibly some recency bias because I was also at the 2001 Oklahoma game but from start to finish I think this was the most electric atmosphere I've ever been involved with.

This and the “No Sit Sunday” Wisconsin game at the PBA are Co #1 for me.

50 minutes ago, Mavric said:

Possibly some recency bias because I was also at the 2001 Oklahoma game but from start to finish I think this was the most electric atmosphere I've ever been involved with.

2009 OU game rivals the Miami game IMO.  Place was bananas every time the D was on the field. 

The 4Q of the Bauserman game in 2011 was about as good as it gets.

For some reason the 98 Washington game sticks out in my mind.  Deangelo Evans's coming out party.

57 minutes ago, Mavric said:

I think Memorial has definitely been as loud as this plenty of times, but I've never heard the animosity and bloodlust from the crowd that existed that night. Still gives me chills when I watch the youtube highlight videos.

Guess Husker Online is moving from Rivals to On3, effective Jun 1. They haven't announced them in name, but the name of the forum on the 'new' site makes it pretty obvious. There was some talk of this around the start of the year, didn't think it would actually happen. The article mentions a new addition, might be Parker Gabriel?

https://www.on3.com/teams/nebraska-cornhuskers/news/iconic-nebraska-cornhuskers-fan-site-moving-to-on3/

https://www.on3.com/teams/nebraska-cornhuskers/

Lotta shakeups going on in Husker media coverage lately. Next up: Sipple is leaving LJS. Off to On3? They did mention that they have one other 'new' person coming in...

Skip to 20:48 for the announcement.