The 2024 Presidential Election- The LONG General Election

Pick your Candidate  

38 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

57 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

I wish it were someone else too.  But, if it's between him and Trump, the decision is clear.

Neither and write in:dunno

If both parties voters that didn’t vote in the primary (80% of voters) would get organized with write in campaigns we can do this!!!

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Neither and write in:dunno

If both parties voters that didn’t vote in the primary (80% of voters) would get organized with write in campaigns we can do this!!!

I did that in 2016 and look where that got us. 

Trump must be defeated. 

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Fire 1
  • TBH 3
49 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

I did that in 2016 and look where that got us. 

Trump must be defeated. 

Sometimes a person just needs to be very, very pragmatic/ practical.  There are many things I don't like about reelecting Biden but the Dems have given us no one else.  It may very well in the end be a vote for a Harris presidency.  But with that said, electing Trump is by far the worse possible choice.  If I'm in a state where voting for a 3rd party candidate might inadvertently elect Trump - I'm running away from that 3rd party candidate - even if that person is preferred.  We got to look at the greater good and in this election cycle, the greater good is to not elect trump.  I hope the courts remove this threat but until that happens this is the only way to go IMHO. 

• Plus1 4

https://www.cnn.com/

Hmm. This sounds familiar.

Justice Elena Kagan questioned the implications of a single state banning a candidate in a presidential election.

“Why should a single state have the ability to make this determination not only for their own citizens, but for the rest of the nation?” Kagan asked.

Hmm. So does this...

Kavanaugh questioned why Trump should be removed from the ballot when he has not been convicted of inciting an insurrection. Kavanaugh noted there was a federal statute for insurrection and that Trump had not been charged with it,

• Plus1 1
  • Worth a Look 2

Well, I’ve now heard Republicans argue both that Trump shouldn’t be convicted during impeachment for high crimes and misdemeanors because that’s what elections are for and that we should now elect Trump again because he hasn’t been  convicted of any crimes.

Well played, douchebags.

• TBH 2

• TGHusker changed the title to The 2024 Presidential Election- The LONG General Election