The 2024 Presidential Election- The LONG General Election

Pick your Candidate  

38 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

3 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

There's no bad publicity because his voters are a hopeless horde of people who are dangerously disconnected from reality. These morons embrace Trump as their champion and believe he's just like they are... all while being used and abused.

When he's done raping pillaging the Republican Party to pay his many legal fees - something he's been prone to do if you didn't know - I hope you can be proud as a two time Trump voter and Republican politics supporter at the monster you've created.

• Plus1 5
  • Haha 1

58 minutes ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

There's no bad publicity because his voters are a hopeless horde of people who are dangerously disconnected from reality. These morons embrace Trump as their champion and believe he's just like they are... all while being used and abused.

When he's done raping pillaging the Republican Party to pay his many legal fees - something he's been prone to do if you didn't know - I hope you can be proud as a two time Trump voter and Republican politics supporter at the monster you've created.

:thumbs

• Plus1 1

Reading that Trump backed Moreno may win Ohio in the GOP senate race becasue there will be low voter turn out.  

What I am waiting to see is how many people don't vote for Moreno.  Moreno is exactly like Trump.  He is a turncoat that really was a Democrat several years ago.  True Consiervative is LaRose and Dolan is a moderate.  I am voting for Dolan.  We will see if he wins.

• Plus1 1

2 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Harry Sloan has been fundraising for HRC and The Big Guy Presidential campaigns since 2016.  

I would think though, that The Big Guy will massively our raise Orange Man Bad this cycle.   And unfortunately Billions will be wasted on two 80 yr old bad candidates that otherwise could have helped those in need just so the donors can push around politicians for another 4 years!!

• Plus1 2

Who would have thought the wildly popular governor would get about the same percentage of votes in the primary as here on this board.....in his home state?   I guess he did finish third so there's that.:thumbs

Screenshot_20240320-151129.png

52 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

Who would have thought the wildly popular governor would get about the same percentage of votes in the primary as here on this board.....in his home state?   I guess he did finish third so there's that.:thumbs

Screenshot_20240320-151129.png

when everyone dropped out and trump still lost 19% of the republican vote

• TBH 1

42 minutes ago, commando said:

when everyone dropped out and trump still lost 19% of the republican vote

Bad look for Trump.  If The big Guy were any good he would slaughter Trump in the general.    I wonder if it were bad if Trump was a sitting President this year and 14% of his party in a major state voted against him.  That would be weird:D

• Fire 1
  • TBH 1
8 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

But for some reason, Haley is still getting 15-20% of the vote even though she dropped out. 

she got 4 times more votes in his own state. 

It’s called being in the race when early voting happens.  If you think DeSantis would have lost to her if both were in, well that would crazy talk 

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
  • TBH 1
2 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

It’s called being in the race when early voting happens.  If you think DeSantis would have lost to her if both were in, well that would crazy talk 

DeSantis would have carried FL easily if he had not dropped out. Not sure of the "gotcha" moment that others are claiming this is

• Haha 1
  • Fire 1
  • TBH 1