Huskers and BLM

5 minutes ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

Re: the OP.

I think if you use the word "Marxist" in a post, you need to have an understanding of what Marxism is and isn't.

The closest thing we have to Marxism in the United States isn't a civil rights movement. It's the local grain co-op. True story.

co=op.jpg

I like to call them coops, like chicken coops.

I'm pretty easily entertained.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

Re: the OP.

I think if you use the word "Marxist" in a post, you need to have an understanding of what Marxism is and isn't.

The closest thing we have to Marxism in the United States isn't a civil rights movement. It's the local grain co-op. True story.

co=op.jpg

Marxism is a method of analyzing society and in particular economics and has been primarily used as a way of critiquing capitalism. It's not really an ideology or economic system in and of itself although people commonly refer it it that way.

• Thanks 1

On 9/10/2020 at 10:45 AM, knapplc said:

I can't believe a reputable source like <checks URL> "stutsfamily.com" could make such a mistake! :lol:

Duh this is stutzfamily not stutsfamily. The Stutz family is far more reputable than those Stutses.

http://stutzfamily.com/christmas/2011/Welcome.html

shapeimage_5.png

This has to take the cake for best resource ever. In the Stutzes defense the government info is from 2003 or earlier based on the class syllabus.

On 9/10/2020 at 10:45 AM, knapplc said:

I can't believe a reputable source like <checks URL> "stutsfamily.com" could make such a mistake! :lol:

That had been a site I have went to, since before Al Gore created the internet.  J/K More like when Windows 98 came out.  It had been a good source.  I just went and looked at it, and it is obvious it is a dead "site", or that someone hacked the original information in there and changed countries around.  I guess there is a end for everything.
#RipStutzFamily2020KilledByTheCorona
giphy.gif

• Plus1 1