Censorship

2 minutes ago, funhusker said:

I don’t think it’s unreasonable to take the stance that Twitter was right to block Trump but they are also missing the boat on a ton of other accounts.  Facebook too!  Comment sections under articles on FB are disgusting.

You capture the point I am trying to make with all these posts.   Selective enforcement by twitter is terrible in my mind and millions of other conservatives.  Not the banning of Trump in particular.  It will only galvanize and give a cause for people to come together on. 

• Plus1 1

14 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Inciting violence against the sitting President and it looks like the Tweet is still up?  I would think inciting violence against a President should get the ban treatment if twitter holds same standards but they don’t. 

Who the f#&% listens to Kathy Griffith or whatever her name is? And who the hell would kill someone because Kathy Griffin held up a bloody head?

5 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

You capture the point I am trying to make with all these posts.   Selective enforcement by twitter is terrible in my mind and millions of other conservatives.  Not the banning of Trump in particular.  It will only galvanize and give a cause for people to come together on. 

if they want to die on the hill trump is planning for them.....well....bye.

• Plus1 1
7 minutes ago, commando said:

i do put a little more importance on storming the capitol.....and as i recall......people were sayign people had a right to protest, not riot.    but maybe i missed president obama telling black people burn and pillage.

He didn’t single out Obama

• Plus1 1

20 minutes ago, Frott Scost said:

Who the f#&% listens to Kathy Griffith or whatever her name is? And who the hell would kill someone because Kathy Griffin held up a bloody head?

2.1 million twitter followers do.  

only takes 1 crazy Kathy follower out of the 2.1 million.  

why should twitter standards and terms of service be different for her? 

• Plus1 2
1 hour ago, Archy1221 said:

She doesnt have that much influence lol. Shes a comedian. Im sure all are following for jokes.

2 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

so you are assuming again that her tweet wasn't already deleted?

11 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

You are probably right about why it’s trending, combined with people linking stories about it.  The point being, why is twitter trending a threat to the sitting Vice President while also claiming a moral attitude toward Trump and many others.  
Twitter has zero standards and it’s all arbitrary based on a few cry babies in charge there.  Isn’t Iran’s supreme leader on Twitter?  Louis Farrakhan?  

All of the enemies of freedom are hypocrites and liars.  That's a given.  They don't have standards beyond their perceived immediate advantage.  But they don't respect other people.  The only way to get more fair treatment is to force them.  We just have to wait a while until the Rs are back in power.  The Ds really don't want their to be free speech, they invented the phrase "safe space."

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Archy1221 said:

Is it your position that Twitter terms of service should be different based on job title when it comes to calls for violence 

You didn't ask me, but you damn well better believe that's how it works.  And with the current setup it should.  I try to incite something.  Few, if any notice (including the twitter watchdogs).  When the leader of the free world, who has hundreds of thousands of goons willing to do just about anything for him incites something, it's pretty damn different.  Good or bad, right or wrong, up or down,  that's how the world works.  It's just the way it is.  But you know that...

2 minutes ago, Decoy73 said:

You didn't ask me, but you damn well better believe that's how it works.  And with the current setup it should.  I try to incite something.  Few, if any notice (including the twitter watchdogs).  When the leader of the free world, who has hundreds of thousands of goons willing to do just about anything for him incites something, it's pretty damn different.  Good or bad, right or wrong, up or down,  that's how the world works.  It's just the way it is.  But you know that...

I actually did ask you and you graciously gave your answer.  

unfortunate you feel that way.  We shall agree to disagree then. 

• Plus1 1