Censorship

8 hours ago, funhusker said:

No, he probably doesn’t.  But someone in the production process most likely did.  Is there some kind of memorial in front of the building?

I mean I couldn’t even tell you what TOWN Emmett Till was murdered in without looking. And he is probably one of the most high profile tragedies.

Yes he probably does.  With those lyrics and the imagery in his video they just happen to have been unwitting enough have stumbled upon that courthouse to film?  :dunno

Aldean is trash. Besides being a complete bigot, here's a guy encouraging vigilante gun violence in this song after he witnessed the deadliest mass shooting in our history and you want to give him the benefit of the doubt? 

He knows what he's doing 

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 2
  • 2 weeks later...

21 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Oh my god.  Musk is like some of the first time mods at the old HuskerMax and BigRedBoard sites.  Blocking and banning people for saying Billy C wasn't a good hire or for complaining about certain play calls without giving a detailed explanation of what the coach should have called.

Only difference is, he is a BILLIONAIRE, what a f#&%ing loser. 

Could you imagine having all that money and in theory all the free time you desire and you are still worried about banning posters?!?!   

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 2
  • 2 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...