Censorship

2 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

You would be fine with this if the reason was that person was gay?  Or black? Or Asian? Or Hispanic?  Or Catholic?  Or Muslim?  I don’t think you would.  Why should political affiliation matter?  

There are discrimination laws that prohibit from firings based on race, sex, and religion.  

There are currently many places that don't have laws protecting sexual identity, I think their should be.  Yes.

But there is nothing protecting people from their choice of previous jobs as far as I know.  And I am fine with that.

39 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

I did and you ignored it.

Fine...I'll do the google search again.  It's pretty simple to do for yourself.

No, Trump didn't win the largest minority vote in 60 years

Now...please stop spreading the lie.

Trump got the second most minority vote by a Republican since 1976 according to Forbes and exit polls.  Losing by 2% or less to Bush.   If his Administration is so racist, they did a horrible job at being racist.  

• Plus1 1
1 minute ago, Archy1221 said:

Trump got the second most minority vote by a Republican since 1976 according to Forbes and exit polls.  Losing by 2% or less to Bush.   If his Administration is so racist, they did a horrible job at being racist.  

but they did the best job ever at raising an insurrection.   many are saying it.

5 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

No, Trump Didn’t Win ‘The Largest Share Of Non-White Voters Of Any Republican In 60 Years’

In 2020, President Trump garnered 12% of the Black vote: an improvement on his 8% showing in 2016. But 12% isn’t the best performance by a GOP nominee since 1960. As you can see in the above chart, several nominees equaled or exceeded Trump’s 2020 showing, including Nixon (15% in 1968 and 13% in 1972), Ford (17% in 1976), Reagan (14% in 1980), and Dole (12% in 1996). 

FkWc5Qm.jpg

Trump's average (10% over two elections) is, interestingly, the Republican average since 1976.

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
14 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

The VAST majority of minorities still voted for Biden.  The percentage of minorities that voted for Trump is LAUGHABLE when you pair it with people trying to use it to claim he did great with minorities.

You literally are trying to use how many minorities voted for Trump as evidence that he isn't racist.  You tried claiming he got the most since the 60s and were proven wrong.

I like having discussions with you on here, but you are losing credibility by trying to swim up this river.  All you have to do is look at the graphs in the article to see how pathetic the Republicans are doing with minorities.

• Plus1 2
13 minutes ago, knapplc said:

No, Trump Didn’t Win ‘The Largest Share Of Non-White Voters Of Any Republican In 60 Years’

In 2020, President Trump garnered 12% of the Black vote: an improvement on his 8% showing in 2016. But 12% isn’t the best performance by a GOP nominee since 1960. As you can see in the above chart, several nominees equaled or exceeded Trump’s 2020 showing, including Nixon (15% in 1968 and 13% in 1972), Ford (17% in 1976), Reagan (14% in 1980), and Dole (12% in 1996). 

FkWc5Qm.jpg

Trump's average (10% over two elections) is, interestingly, the Republican average since 1976.

He increased his own Black support by percentage election over election more than anyone since 1968.  

• Plus1 1

12 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

The VAST majority of minorities still voted for Biden.  The percentage of minorities that voted for Trump is LAUGHABLE when you pair it with people trying to use it to claim he did great with minorities.

You literally are trying to use how many minorities voted for Trump as evidence that he isn't racist.  You tried claiming he got the most since the 60s and were proven wrong.

I like having discussions with you on here, but you are losing credibility by trying to swim up this river.  All you have to do is look at the graphs in the article to see how pathetic the Republicans are doing with minorities.

You own a business correct??

very very rarely does a business increase its market share (customers who previously didn’t use the business’s products the previous year but did more so the next year than its competitors) by leaps and bounds year or year.  It can happen buts is rare.  Business’s tend to chip away at its competition.  

The same can hold true in this instance.  Chipping away at the Democrat stronghold on minority support.  I have never claimed that the R’s are doing great with Minority vote.  It is getting better though from recent struggles and that is what I have been saying.  

From what I read in your reply, R’s should never be happy or tout their increased support from minorities because R’s don’t hold the majority share yet.  I don’t subscribe to that notion.  Increasing support should be celebrated just like you would celebrate increasing market share even if you didn’t dominate the market in your chosen business field.  

I amended my statement after looking at your Forbes article didn’t I?  Wouldn’t that be a good thing?  

• Plus1 1
9 hours ago, knapplc said:

FkWc5Qm.jpg

Ya but knapp if you shorten the graph he tripled it... from the time we had the first Black nominee for president :D

• Plus1 1
On 1/11/2021 at 7:10 AM, commando said:

nvm,....i read the story and that guy is off his rocker and a trump supporter.  i feel sorry for mexico now.  

MEXICO CITY - Mexico’s president on Thursday condemned the decision by social media platforms to block the accounts of U.S. President Donald Trump.

President Andrés Manuel López Obrador at the same time declined to condemn the assault by Trump supporters on the U.S. Capitol on Wednesday, citing his policy of not interfering in other countries’ affairs. He said only that he regretted the loss of lives.

When both Mexico and Germany tell you you're being oppressive you have a problem

• Thanks 1