Biden's America

22 minutes ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

The Gaza conflict will likely spike domestic gas prices into election season. 

Are we ready for that to be the headline again? 

Republicans will blame it on Biden killing the pipeline. Interesting that that isn’t talked about anymore…..because now it’s easy to see it was all BS. 

• Plus1 1

You know the Republican party is a cult when a run of the mill president not doing anything out of the ordinary like Biden has about the same approval rating as a wannabe dictator who attempted a coup and says he wants to be like dictators. I won't list the rest of the things.

• Plus1 2
17 minutes ago, Moiraine said:

You know the Republican party is a cult when a run of the mill president not doing anything out of the ordinary like Biden has about the same approval rating as a wannabe dictator who attempted a coup and says he wants to be like dictators. I won't list the rest of the things.

You’re right. He’s just about the model example of a trash human being in every regard, but these rubes decided he’s their guy and they’re absolutely not unhitching the wagon now.

I also think it says a bit about how useless approval/disapproval and right track/wrong track numbers are in modern society.

• Plus1 2
11 hours ago, Moiraine said:

The problem is the crazies that are out there on both sides.

Like, you have people that hate Joe because they are pro-pally dorks.  s#!t, they are probably Pro-Houthi too!  Then you have the crazies that are mad they have to pay for their college.  So they "disapprove" of Joe.  

• Plus1 3

On 1/24/2024 at 9:50 PM, Danny Bateman said:

You’re right. He’s just about the model example of a trash human being in every regard, but these rubes decided he’s their guy and they’re absolutely not unhitching the wagon now.

I also think it says a bit about how useless approval/disapproval and right track/wrong track numbers are in modern society.

Extreme political polarization makes modern approval/disapproval ratings dubious. Both sides are guilty, but Republicans are more extreme. 

This leads to 90% of Republicans to report disapproval/wrong track/anything negative. It's pretty difficult for any President to stay above 50% for more than the first few months of their Presidency. 

3 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

This is genuinely hilarious. 

• TBH 1

9 hours ago, Danny Bateman said:

It takes some serious want to to consider either of those things true, man.

I must have forgot how the Middle East was on fire 2017-2020.   Or when the border encounters averaged 250,000 A MONTH 2017-2020  Weird times, man 

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1