Biden's America

15 minutes ago, Danny Bateman said:

You’re gonna be napping for a while.

Or course they’ll insinuate there’s proof, allude to it, etc. Everything but showing it to you. I’ll let you decide why. I’ll just say if this clown car of an “investigation” had actual damning evidence implicating a sitting president of the opposite party, they wouldn’t be hitting pause on their current work.

On that note, no comment on why The Big Guy along with his administration  knowingly lied for years now about the laptop and the information contained within being legit?  If there is nothing against Joe, why did he feel the need to lie to American people about it?  

• TBH 1

15 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Well, in Hunters very own words on that very laptop of his, he had to kick 10% up to The Big Guy.  

Well then, it should be extremely easy for the Rs, who have been exhaustingly all over this issue, to get a conviction and actual ties to JB on the official record. I wonder what is taking so long. Waiting….waiting.

Funny how some people are overly concerned with this while the most corrupt pos Presidential candidate in the history of this country is running away with the R nomination and is poised to be elected our next President. I also had misplaced priorities one time….or is it on purpose. But the emails…but Hunter…but but but.

• TBH 2
8 minutes ago, JJ Husker said:

Well then, it should be extremely easy for the Rs, who have been exhaustingly all over this issue, to get a conviction and actual ties to JB on the official record. I wonder what is taking so long. Waiting….waiting.

Funny how some people are overly concerned with this while the most corrupt pos Presidential candidate in the history of this country is running away with the R nomination and is poised to be elected our next President. I also had misplaced priorities one time….or is it on purpose. But the emails…but Hunter…but but but.

I don't recall the names and details, but didn't the Republicans announce their smoking gun a few months ago? An insider and former Democrat who could connect all the dots between Joe and Hunter, providing incontrovertible evidence justifying investigation and prosecution? And then under questioning, the smoking gun guy admitted he had no linkage and never witnessed anything actionable against Joe Biden?

Since Hunter remains the centerpiece of a Biden Crime Family narrative, what replaced the smoking gun guy in terms of actionable evidence? Aren't there several Republicans admitting they've yet to see anything? 

I'm looking at you Archy, seeing as you still consider this a serious matter, while insisting the prospect of a Donald Trump dictatorship is laughable. 

• Plus1 3
5 minutes ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

I'm looking at you Archy, seeing as you still consider this a serious matter, while insisting the prospect of a Donald Trump dictatorship is laughable. 

I’m looking back at Donald Trump who was in office for four years controlling the Presidency and keep thinking to myself “man, how did we ever avoid this dude just declaring himself Dictator in Chief and screw us all.  No more Democratic Republic for us.  But I guess he’s certainly going to NOW become our Dictator:blink:.  Just you wait”.  

oh wait, you were saying something about something being laughable?? As JJ would eloquently say, wake me when we live under a Dictatorship! 

• Fire 1
2 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

I’m looking back at Donald Trump who was in office for four years controlling the Presidency and keep thinking to myself “man, how did we ever avoid this dude just declaring himself Dictator in Chief and screw us all.  No more Democratic Republic for us.  But I guess he’s certainly going to NOW become our Dictator:blink:.  Just you wait”.  

oh wait, you were saying something about something being laughable?? As JJ would eloquently say, wake me when we live under a Dictatorship! 

i thought you said losing the last election  broke trump and that you hated all the s#!t he did afterwards.  i guess you don't think he is broken anymore?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, commando said:

i thought you said losing the last election  broke trump and that you hated all the s#!t he did afterwards.  i guess you don't think he is broken anymore?

Because I think it’s ludicrous to say Trump will turn our system into a Dictatorship if elected means I don’t think Trump was broke after 2020 loss:blink:

How exactly.  

• Plus1 1
10 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Because I think it’s ludicrous to say Trump will turn our system into a Dictatorship if elected means I don’t think Trump was broke after 2020 loss:blink:

How exactly.  

that same "broken" man is saying he will be a dictator on day 1?  MAGAs claiming they want trump as dictator?  the 2025 project laying out the plans for trump to be a dictator?   

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 2
3 minutes ago, commando said:

that same "broken" man is saying he will be a dictator on day 1?  MAGAs claiming they want trump as dictator?  the 2025 project laying out the plans for trump to be a dictator?   

No worries.....Trump abides by the law and all normal expectations of the position.  Him and his followers saying that doesn't........

• TBH 1
3 minutes ago, commando said:

Oh that’s how it works:thumbs

ok guys….and hot ladies……On Feb 1, 2024 I will be a billionaire.  I said it, so that makes it so!!!!!  I’ll be taking HB reservations to join me on my new yacht. 

• Plus1 1
3 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

ok guys….and hot ladies……On Feb 1, 2024 I will be a billionaire.  I said it, so that makes it so!!!!!  I’ll be taking HB reservations to join me on my new yacht. 

do you have thousands of americans sending money to your grift accounts like all good MAGA do?

5 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

So.....nobody should pay any attention to this until Donny actually becomes a dictator.

Am I reading this right?

Wouldn't you want to stop a dictator before they become one....when they have shown that's what they want to do?

• Plus1 1
Just now, commando said:

do you have thousands of americans sending money to your grift accounts like all good MAGA do?

I don’t need to.   Remember, the standard you set is that since I said I would be a billionaire it would become true just like The Donald saying he would be a Dictator on day1 and we have to believe that would be true. 

• Plus1 1
Just now, Archy1221 said:

I don’t need to.   Remember, the standard you set is that since I said I would be a billionaire it would become true just like The Donald saying he would be a Dictator on day1 and we have to believe that would be true. 

He's tried once.  Why give him a chance again?

• TBH 3
Just now, BigRedBuster said:
7 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

So.....nobody should pay any attention to this until Donny actually becomes a dictator.

Ok, let’s game this out shall we.  

A country and system of Government that survived an Infancy Government, multiple Wars not too long after formation, a horrible Civil War, 2 World Wars, ridiculous wars against Communism too become the dominant Power on Earth……yet the man you all claim to be one of the dumbest Humans on Earth is going to change our system of Gubment to a Dictatorship.  

How will this happen exactly?

• Plus1 1
2 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

yet the man you all claim to be one of the dumbest corrupt Humans on Earth is going to change our system of Gubment to a Dictatorship.  

FIFY

And...I don't know if he could accomplish it or not.  But, it's clear that he's tried and has said specifically that he will again and his followers agree that he should be a dictator.

Sooo......pardon me if I pay attention and will fight against giving him the chance.

• Plus1 3