Biden's America

1 hour ago, Gage County said:

You simply reminded me to be consistent. I was critical of Speaker Pelosi after the Capitol Police failures on J6. The Speaker has over site of the CP. Steve Nikoui was out of line and should have been removed from the gallery. No need to arrest and handcuff a Gold Star father. I'd call Johnson's office if I thought they would answer the phone. Just about every congressman lets their DC phone go to voice mail.

You’d be consistently incorrect.

SOTH has as much control of the CP as they do the TSA or the Coast Guard.

• TBH 1
  • Worth a Look 1

1 hour ago, RedDenver said:

Can you point to where the DOJ said Biden couldn't be charged because he was incompetent?

The statement the Special Counsel gave a statement that implied just as much.  He tweeter said “basically said”. He didn’t tweet “did say”.  The implication is pretty obvious if you read what the Special Counsel wrote of the guy who couldn’t remember when he was VP

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
27 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

The statement the Special Counsel gave a statement that implied just as much.  He tweeter said “basically said”. He didn’t tweet “did say”.  The implication is pretty obvious if you read what the Special Counsel wrote of the guy who couldn’t remember when he was VP

So, he didn’t say it, but you’re saying one he said it. 

• Plus1 1

20 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

Point to the evidence or admit it's just someone making things up.

20 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

Red is doing his thing and fixating a singular word, trying his hardest to bypass the actual issue.  

Holy projection, Batman!

• Fire 1
  • TBH 3