Trump's Post Election Fallout: Legal & Obstruction actions

1 hour ago, Archy1221 said:

Good point.   For four years, most all Dems and never trumpets said everything he does is wrong and get him out.  Now they complain he isn’t doing anything, get him in.  Can’t have it both ways.  

Please.  You're a smart guy.  You know he's being a petulant, passive-aggressive b!^@h.  Save the whataboutism card for somewhere else.  A professional would soldier on and do his job.  

• Plus1 3
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, Scarlet said:

Please.  You're a smart guy.  You know he's being a petulant, passive-aggressive b!^@h.  Save the whataboutism card for somewhere else.  A professional would soldier on and do his job.  

I don’t disagree.  It’s just quite funny that we heard for four years he makes everything worse, a monkey could do a better job, etc..now they want him making the decisions.  

• Plus1 1
3 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

I don’t disagree.  It’s just quite funny that we heard for four years he makes everything worse, a monkey could do a better job, etc..now they want him making the decisions.  

this is why we shouldn't have elected the con man from the start.  he is not capable of doing the job but a bunch of people bought his con and voted for him.   now with the latest example of his incompetence the people who bought his con are defending him for ignoring national security. it's certainly not funny.  it's all rather pathetic that anyone thought he was capable of the job and still defending the ignoramus.

• Plus1 2

20 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Incorrect.  
If one does “everything wrong” then every decision that person makes, makes the issue worse.  
however, doing nothing can generate an outcome that is better than doing nothing.  

19 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Edit:  better than doing the wrong thing

You're missing that doing nothing can be the wrong thing to do.

6 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

It can be but it’s not always the wrong thing which was the original point you tried to make 

No, my point was that "the wrong thing" and "doing nothing" are distinct concepts and not opposites, which is what you tried to assert.. It's possible doing nothing could be the right thing or the wrong thing.

1 hour ago, commando said:

this is why we shouldn't have elected the con man from the start.  he is not capable of doing the job but a bunch of people bought his con and voted for him.   now with the latest example of his incompetence the people who bought his con are defending him for ignoring national security. it's certainly not funny.  it's all rather pathetic that anyone thought he was capable of the job and still defending the ignoramus.

E-X-A-C-T-L-Y

giphy.gif

Basically his supporters are doubling down on the con.  Trump is fleecing them to a tune of $200m+ with his Stop the Steal campaign (Ironic name don't you think - considering the con man at the head of the program :B))  Put what his looser is doing now is what he has been doing his whole term and dare I say his whole life - putting himself & his interest before anyone or anything else.  If he was a sincere patriot with the best interest of the USA at heart, he would be governing and protecting us from the actions of another nation.  Imagine if  Pearl Harbor  happened Dec 7, 2020  - lt seems to me that Trump would leave it up to the next president to respond..  

• Plus1 1
1 hour ago, knapplc said:

People are defending trump in the face of these actions. It's almost beyond belief.

While I still think it farfetched, this is exactly the type of move that would lend credence to the idea that Trump is planning some sort of armed insurrection 

• Plus1 3
Just now, DevoHusker said:

While I still think it farfetched, this is exactly the type of move that would lend credence to the idea that Trump is planning some sort of armed insurrection 

Agree on all fronts. I don't think he's got a snowball's chance in hell to pull of any kind of coup, but this is what you'd do if you were going to give it a shot.

• Plus1 1