Trump's Post Election Fallout: Legal & Obstruction actions

1 hour ago, TGHusker said:

Rudy's latest claim: He wants the Dem Governors of 6 states allow his team to examine the Dominion machines and he is convinced he

can prove that Trump won.    How much longer must we endure this?

Like that idiot can analyze a voting machine.  

whose the bigger idiot?  Rudy or the people who believe him?

11 minutes ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

70 million Americans voted for Donald Trump, knowing he was this kinda guy.

I'm beginning to wonder if they did. As so much of trump's blather is projection, and he's insisting there was voting fraud, probably it's a good idea to recheck every district he won for fraud.

1 hour ago, knapplc said:

I'm beginning to wonder if they did. As so much of trump's blather is projection, and he's insisting there was voting fraud, probably it's a good idea to recheck every district he won for fraud.

32 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

I don’t think so.  A significant number of Americans get their news from Fox News, Newsmax, OAN and Facebook.  

They aren’t going to know.  

I go back and forth on this. I can easily see voters getting excited to vote against Trump and for a somewhat moderate Biden - esp after we see Trump's poor response to Covid.   For me it is easier to understand the Biden getting 81 million votes or 15 million more than Hillary did in 2016  (66m approx).  Hillary was a terrible candidate.  Biden was also running against an unpopular president.  He is a known commodity.  

I do have a hard time understanding how Trump got 11 million votes over what he got in 2016 - roughly 74 million vs 63 million.  In 2016 the GOP was more energized against 'the devil incarnate' - the long term view of Hillary.  How does Trump get 11 million more in the midst of a free falling economy, his massive failure in leading against Covid (the vaccines - operation warp speed as an exception), his now known ineptitude, and his impeachment. Yet he still ends up wt 11 million more  votes than 2016.  Where were those voters in 2016 when in 2020 there was a better alternative and he (Trump) had a poor record.     So, I can understand Knapp's statement - could the fraud be on the trump end?  Did the Trump team not figure the massive Biden turnout in their scheme?

On 12/27/2020 at 8:06 AM, BigRedBuster said:

Wow....this video is so well done that it’s scary who it might convince of this BS.  It’s amazing to watch the brainwashing tactics being done right in front of us.  

More on this. Here is the back story on the guy who made the video.  Qanon believer, Falun Gong believer,  - believe that Trump will take down the Chinese communists.

He's associated wt the Epoch Times - a alt right loony tune publication. 

https://www.thedailybeast.com/the-newest-trump-boosted-viral-maga-star-has-ties-to-the-epoch-times?ref=scroll

Embracing Trump has paid off for the site, which has amassed more than 6 million followers on its main Facebook page alone. In return, Trump fans have come to see Epoch Times as one of the few outlets they can rely on—at a Dec. 12 rally in Washington, for example, protesters held a banner urging Republicans to ditch Fox News for Epoch Times. In a 2019 article on The Epoch Times, NBC News reported that Falun Gong believers hold that a “Judgment Day” where communists are sent to “a kind of hell” is approaching, with Trump seen as a key figure in that showdown.

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1