Trump's Post Election Fallout: Legal & Obstruction actions

1 hour ago, commando said:

especially if the fascists currently calling themselves republicans have their way.

No, it’s truly not a Democracy.  

You may also check in on what a fascist actually is.  The far left talking point is all the rage and makes you all feel like roses and buttercups when you spew it, though it’s  just blatantly false unfortunately.  

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fire 1
5 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

It’s actually not a democracy.  

And there it is. Thanks for finally admitting you're good with an autocratic takeover of our system of government and the end of free and fair elections.  It explains everything.

And spare the right wing civics lesson.  It's a representative democracy.  A republic based on the rule of law, free and fair elections, and the right to vote.  Parroting your right wing talking points isn't going to change that fact.

Instead focus on what is happening here.  Trump was pressuring the DOJ to investigate bogus election fraud cases in order to stay in power.  Indefinitely.  Only an idiot would not see the ramifications to our way of life if he succeeded.

Laughy face that all you want oh seeker of truth.... 

• Plus1 3
  • Haha 1
  • Fire 1

7 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

No, it’s truly not a Democracy.  

You may also check in on what a fascist actually is.  The far left talking point is all the rage and makes you all feel like roses and buttercups when you spew it, though it’s  just blatantly false unfortunately.  

you are drowning in right wing propaganda.   and keep pushing the life boat away when it gets close to you.   

• Plus1 3
3 minutes ago, Hedley Lamarr said:

I just wanted to say that as a populace we suck at voting. The fact we were given the choice of Biden vs Trump is a joke. We have so many brilliant minds and people and the two major parties gave us Biden and Trump. 

Ranked Choice voting would help. 

• Plus1 3
1 minute ago, knapplc said:

Ranked Choice voting would help. 

As someone who believes our nation needs an actual 3rd party that represents the middle 50% of the populace I could get on board with this. In the last election for example you would have ended up with two sides placing Biden or Trump 1 and neither placing the other 2nd most likely. You then get the vast majority of second place votes for a 3rd party. The two sides would never allow this though unfortunately. 

• Plus1 2

44 minutes ago, Hedley Lamarr said:

I just wanted to say that as a populace we suck at voting. The fact we were given the choice of Biden vs Trump is a joke. We have so many brilliant minds and people and the two major parties gave us Biden and Trump. 

And before that it was Hillary and Trump. Two cycles with sh*t choices. 

• Plus1 4
10 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

You may also check in on what a fascist actually is.

Yep, it's pretty much what the republican party has become over the last 5 years.

Fascism (/ˈfæʃɪzəm/) is a form of far-right, authoritarian ultranationalism characterized by dictatorial power, forcible suppression of opposition, and strong regimentation of society and of the economy, which came to prominence in early 20th-century Europe.

• Plus1 1
On 6/16/2021 at 3:06 AM, Scarlet said:

Thanks for finally admitting you're good with an autocratic takeover of our system of government and the end of free and fair elections.

If you don’t mind pasting where I said this, I would appreciate it. Otherwise it’s just more base less lies about my posts once again.  Seems to be a habit with some. 

• Plus1 2
  • Fire 1
On 6/16/2021 at 6:56 AM, commando said:

you are drowning in right wing propaganda.   and keep pushing the life boat away when it gets close to you.   

If my post incorrect just say what part.  Attacking the poster doesn’t help your cause.  Just more disinformation by yourself. 

• Plus1 2
  • Fire 1