What is the future of the Republican Party?

23 minutes ago, deedsker said:

Do you go out in public with him,

Yes

23 minutes ago, deedsker said:

affirm his behavior to others

We generally don’t talk politics when around others.  BTW…he behaves just fine around others.  I never have to spank him in public.  

26 minutes ago, deedsker said:

even listen to his thoughts and ideas about life?

Yes

29 minutes ago, deedsker said:

Then yes, he probably has had, even if only subconsciously, an impact on you and how others perceive you

Sure he has, but not politically whatsoever ever.  He’s a very good person, and I like hanging with good people.  Same with the Mother in Law who is a staunch Republican.  Really don’t know your point with this.  

• Plus1 2

3 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

Quite the contrary, many posts are worded as “Republicans”. Not “some Republicans”  or “a few Republicans”. 

Oh, okay.

19 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

Well done Democrats :clap.  Turned a +10 statewide Dem state to a 5 point plus loss in less than a year. 

Why are you saying well done to tens of millions of people who don't live in the state of Virginia, in relation to the Virginia elections? Weird.

On 10/31/2021 at 9:41 PM, Archy1221 said:

Again, kind of weird. Why are you saying well done to citizens all over the country for something specifically related to one person that has nothing to do with the rest of them?

On 10/29/2021 at 4:22 PM, Archy1221 said:

He doesn’t have anything to do with it.  You want to know why Repubs didn’t pass it four years ago and I asked why Dems didn’t pass it when they had an even bigger majority. 

Why are you talking about citizens passing bills? Not every Republican or Democrat is an elected lawmaker, yet you use 'Repubs' and 'Dems', referring to everyone, not "Repub lawmakers" or "Some elected Dems" or "a few Republicans"

On 10/29/2021 at 10:17 AM, Archy1221 said:

That Democrats dropped paid family leave from the bill I guess.  Thought that was clear. 

All of them? All 10 million Democrats got together and voted or what? 

On 10/27/2021 at 8:45 AM, Archy1221 said:

It seems Democrats “don’t want to help the IRS catch tax cheats” either.  Republicans don’t like it because the IRS has no business in a persons private bank accounts unless they have an audit to conduct or a criminal investigation to help with along with it being onerous to banks.  

I didn't know every single Democrat and every single Republican agree on these ideas about the IRS.

On 10/14/2021 at 8:39 AM, Archy1221 said:

On the other hand, yes Democrats WERE saying Bush was not duly elected and SCOTUS rigged the results.

I've been told on this board that every single Democrat, not "some Democrats" or "a few Democrats" were saying that Bush was an illegitimate President. Didn't know that was true either damn, figured I would have caught that in the news.

On 6/23/2021 at 9:25 AM, Archy1221 said:

And Democrats are hell bent on painting Republicans as Fascists who will destroy the country.   Both are wrong 

Every single Democrat is hell bent on this? Makes me sad :(

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 3
1 hour ago, Archy1221 said:

Yes

We generally don’t talk politics when around others.  BTW…he behaves just fine around others.  I never have to spank him in public.  

Yes

Sure he has, but not politically whatsoever ever.  He’s a very good person, and I like hanging with good people.  Same with the Mother in Law who is a staunch Republican.  Really don’t know your point with this.  

So nobody has every swayed your perception on any topic ever. Believable. 

Or.......He is a very small fraction of your life that collectively changes how you percieve the world. 

• Plus1 1
59 minutes ago, Lorewarn said:

20 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

Well done Democrats :clap.  Turned a +10 statewide Dem state to a 5 point plus loss in less than a year. 

Why are you saying well done to tens of millions of people who don't live in the state of Virginia, in relation to the Virginia elections? Weird.

On 10/31/2021 at 8:41 PM, Archy1221 said:

Again, kind of weird. Why are you saying well done to citizens all over the country for something specifically related to one person that has nothing to do with the rest of them?

Yes, maybe you haven’t caught on to the fact it’s a good on bigredbuster who has done that constantly.  Sorry that flew over your head 

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1

10 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

I don’t know.  Did they?  Or are we taking who actually votes on bills?  

You said 'the democrats'. As you know very well, that means you literally mean every single one, and not a few or some.

So how did every democrat get together and collectively decide to drop paid family leave from a bill, especially the ones who aren't public officials?

• Plus1 2

• 2 weeks later...