What is the future of the Republican Party?

A dem group dresses up in khakis and holds some torches in front of a bus:  GOP is all up in a tizzy.

Right wing agitators are arrested after dressing like Antifa protestors and breaking windows and starting businesses on fire: GOP silence…

To add, why are republicans upset about some folks dressed like that?  We were assured they were “fine people”.

• Plus1 4
  • Haha 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1
38 minutes ago, funhusker said:

A dem group dresses up in khakis and holds some torches in front of a bus:  GOP is all up in a tizzy.

Right wing agitators are arrested after dressing like Antifa protestors and breaking windows and starting businesses on fire: GOP silence…

To add, why are republicans upset about some folks dressed like that?  We were assured they were “fine people”.

It's pretty hilarious to see them get so frothed up about some kids standing with tiki torches pretending to be right-wingers.

Especially when that didn't happen when actual factual right-wingers did that, for real, around a traitor's statue.

170514-charlottesville-robert-e-lee-stat

• Plus1 3

Imagine being more triggered by a stupid, ill advised political stunt than by an actual insurrection attempting to overthrow an election. 

Or by being outraged by that stunt but never speaking out about the continual assault on democracy, all the while claiming to not be a Trumpist when the people behind the antics are Never Trumpers.  It's almost like their past trolling of Trump is the reason for the faux outrage.  

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1

The Lincoln Project can put together some damn crafty videos, but I don't trust them or want them as my voice. 

The Bush administration did awful s#!t and put us on dangerous roads, and it's amazing that the architects of that period get to act like avenging angels just because Donald Trump is worse. 

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

The Lincoln Project can put together some damn crafty videos, but I don't trust them or want them as my voice. 

The Bush administration did awful s#!t and put us on dangerous roads, and it's amazing that the architects of that period get to act like avenging angels just because Donald Trump is worse. 

They act like that because they're upset Trump came in and stole the party out from underneath them. Which in itself is fairly selfish.

And you're right, trusting them outright is a bad idea.

Although I tend to think having more people admitting Trump is an awful human being and a s#!tty center of gravity for a major political party is a good thing.

• Plus1 2