Media Bias

25 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

Oh no.  I guess Maga will have to enlist Ted Nugent and Kid Rock to counter her with their legions of fans

he is trying to distract us from trumps lawyers crazy s#!t yesterday.  

• Oh Yeah! 1

damn....Desantis must be getting close to dropping out.   he admits right wing media won't hold the Trump accountable

And so last summer, Fox News and the rest of the conservative media gave up on DeSantis and resumed promoting Trump. The reason is exactly as DeSantis said: They didn’t want to alienate their audience and lose market share by telling the audience anything bad about its hero.

• Plus1 2
  • 5 weeks later...
On 1/12/2024 at 4:08 PM, commando said:

damn....Desantis must be getting close to dropping out.   he admits right wing media won't hold the Trump accountable

And so last summer, Fox News and the rest of the conservative media gave up on DeSantis and resumed promoting Trump. The reason is exactly as DeSantis said: They didn’t want to alienate their audience and lose market share by telling the audience anything bad about its hero.

And then he ends up endorsing Trump.  Who would have ever thought this guy would end up being a joke?

Well, a lot of people watching him kiss Trump’s a$$ from day one, actually.

The irony is that a voting block insists on identifying as “alpha males” and they are the biggest “cuks” (I have no idea how it’s spelled…) of them all!

• Plus1 1

8 hours ago, funhusker said:

And then he ends up endorsing Trump.  Who would have ever thought this guy would end up being a joke?

Well, a lot of people watching him kiss Trump’s a$$ from day one, actually.

The irony is that a voting block insists on identifying as “alpha males” and they are the biggest “cuks” (I have no idea how it’s spelled…) of them all!

Cucks...

Trust me...I was one...for a few different girls back in my 20's.

I am guessing all guys have been a cuck before...especially if you got married...but man...some of the lame a$$ s#!t I did to try and get girls.  Embarrassing. 

• Haha 2

55 minutes ago, teachercd said:

I can't sing at all, I find it amazing to hear good singers.  

It has to be a gift, I can't imagine you can learn to be a great singer.

It's not dissimilar to athleticism. Raw talent you're born with or not can be and is a huge factor, but there's also a *ton* you can do to train and learn and get better as a singer.

• TBH 1
3 hours ago, Lorewarn said:

It's not dissimilar to athleticism. Raw talent you're born with or not can be and is a huge factor, but there's also a *ton* you can do to train and learn and get better as a singer.

Yep, I was a horrible athlete. But….i could actually sing. Did the whole chorus/musical thing. But, like most hs athletes, that’s as far as I would have ever been able to go. I would have needed way more natural talent. 

• Plus1 1